Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im looking for a mma club

Options
  • 01-04-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an mma club near drogheda???

are there any clubs in the louth meath or north dublin area that does juvenile maa???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

• Registered Users Posts: 12 justinferris

Thanks very much for the link, but thats a bit far away!!!!

any other places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

I think there's Thai boxing in Louth but the furthest dublin MMA club north i'm aware of is Rush

http://rushfightacademy.com/

http://kevinly.yore.ma/mmaclubs.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Rush is the most northern. We're probably next but the most Meatherly people we have are from Ashbourne which is just a drive down the road. Drogheda might be a bit too far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Karatekrazy

theres a thread similar to this every week, maybe one of the mods could put up a sticky with all the mma clubs in dublin and there locations.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

theres a thread similar to this every week, maybe one of the mods could put up a sticky with all the mma clubs in dublin and there locations.;)

there is one out there allready somewhere.:D;):p:):rolleyes::(:rolleyes: lol

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭7daze

There's an MMA club outside Newry but that'll probably be no closer than travelling to Dublin for you... I'm sure there is a sticky listing the dublin clubs - it would be useful to have one for the MMA clubs outside of Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭HOBO 83

Rush is the nearist club, and there are plenty of beginners down training.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 justinferris

thanks for all the help lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mite look around louth again

if i cant find one there il convince my parents to take me to take me to rush

Advertisement