Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examcraft Physics.

Options
  • 01-04-2009 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Anybody notice that the examcraft physics pre 2009, is just a load of parts from the 1999 paper? :pac: Well alot of it is. :pac: Lazy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

I didn't think anyone would have the 1999 paper seeing as the course changed etc. So I mean it probably wasn't that lazy. There is only so many questions they ask anyway in any subject, I'm sure if you look hard enough you would find loads of similar papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.:FuZion:.

I just very randomly clicked on the 1999 Physics paper cause I wanted to see how much the course changed. :P Not so much by the looks of things. :pac: Nah I know what you mean, but I just thought it was funny the way it was like word for word. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

Haha, I just looked at it there! Thats ridiculous, looks like someone at Examcraft was a bit lazy!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.:FuZion:.

Des23 wrote: »
    Haha, I just looked at it there! Thats ridiculous, looks like someone at Examcraft was a bit lazy!:rolleyes:

It is pretty ridiculous alright. :p :pac:

Advertisement