Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newbridge to Naas during school traffic

Options
  • 01-04-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Am living in Newbridge and was thinking of sending my little one to a really nice pre-school in Naas, but also think the commute would be completely daft as she will only be in school for 3 hours.
    Going to do a dummy run in the morning if I can manage it. But also wondering, if anyone can tell me how long it takes them to get in and out of Naas from Newbridge at 8.30-9.30 in the morning and at lunch time from about 12.30 onwards.Has anyone any experience of this on a daily basis. And if they have any tips on the best route.At light traffic times, it takes me 20 mins approximately.
    Thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

hello i live in newbridge aswell, takes about the best part of an hour around that time in the morning, thats going out by toughers, and the church in newbridge,
    if you go up the motorway and go in the other side of naas the trafic wont be as bad but its a longer trip , could go true killcullen either but its a long trip aswell,
    once you get to the ring road in naas ,(if you need to use it)that would cut a good bit of time off the journey, but out by toughers is the shortest

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

if ur comin through the town turn left at the traffic lights at the liffey, the liffey will be on ur right, drive down by the college and turn right at the roundabout, go straight out that road till ya come to a t junction, go right again and it will bring ya straight into naas near millenium park

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

mmr wrote: »
    Hi,

Am living in Newbridge and was thinking of sending my little one to a really nice pre-school in Naas, but also think the commute would be completely daft as she will only be in school for 3 hours.
    Going to do a dummy run in the morning if I can manage it. But also wondering, if anyone can tell me how long it takes them to get in and out of Naas from Newbridge at 8.30-9.30 in the morning and at lunch time from about 12.30 onwards.Has anyone any experience of this on a daily basis. And if they have any tips on the best route.At light traffic times, it takes me 20 mins approximately.
    Thanks a million.

Where in Naas is pre-school?

Advertisement