Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bust Up on Colm and Jim Jim Breakfast Show

• 02-04-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Was it just me or the day that was in it (1st April) but was therea bit of a heated discussion between Colm and Jim Jim this morning when they forgot to turn off their mics this morning about 7.30 ish during a Take That song

Bit of bad language which makes me think was not April fool and the two certainly did not make reference to it and when the next song started you could hear someone saying make sure the mic is off this time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Sounds like a lame April Fool to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

aonoco wrote: »
    Was it just me or the day that was in it (1st April) but was therea bit of a heated discussion between Colm and Jim Jim this morning when they forgot to turn off their mics this morning about 7.30 ish during a Take That song

Bit of bad language which makes me think was not April fool and the two certainly did not make reference to it and when the next song started you could hear someone saying make sure the mic is off this time?

I heard it aswell when I was driving to work. Figured it was an April fool, but not a very funny one. Yay 2fm :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

It was an April Fool. They mentioned it at the very end of the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It was a bit obvious when they did about 4 different April Fools gags over the whole show. They should have just stuck to one, would have been more believable. And the "bust up" would have been more believable if they hadn't been back friendly and laughing straight away after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dellalog

i think there terrible, Today FM all the way you cant beet the banter!

• Advertisement
Advertisement