Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large photo frame in galway city

Options
  • 02-04-2009 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get a large frame around the city..want to make a photo collage for one of my friends birthday so it would have to be quite big and on the cheap side too if possible.
    cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

cregal art up in mervue.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is a framer on Cross street, next to Front Door

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

I am looking for the same at the moment. I am going to go to Tesco Direct in the Headford Rd Shopping Centre. They had a large range of photo frames when I was in there last. And good prices too!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Framer just after the huntsman on the way towards lough atalia. He's cheaper than the one in cross street from my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Also a recommendation for Tesco Homewares. I was looking for a 12"x16" frame, tried Woodies, Atlantic Homecare, B&Q but no joy. Found one in Tesco for 11 euro! Bit shoddy but does the job!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 hedgehog33

My sister's friends made one of these for her 21st, it's a nice idea. They used one of those perspex clip frames. I've seen them in Athena before. It's similar to the one on this page http://www.fastframes.co.uk/acatalog/Nielsen_Starfish_Plastic_Glass_Clipframes_Individually.html

Advertisement