Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF is this?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

its an old theme park type thing you could do in Universal Studios Florida , you stood in front of a blue screen and could say whatever you wanted for the pre-recorded clips, the effects shots are all from tmp or twok. the stuff on the bridge is orignal stuff , like universal studios florida built that set ( and its a terrible set ) and paid the actors to sit there and say those lines you could reply to . lol look at sulu's and chekov unifroms they dont have any deltas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Rawr

Hillarious stuff :D

These new actors are good....Voyager good:pac:

I'm kind of curious as to how exactly this worked. Obvious blue-screens all over, but it seems that they were going by a script of sorts (or a tele-prompter since they all stare forward).

Ah...the kid with the vulcan ears. He's probably in his late 20's / 30's by now. I'm sure he loves the fact that this is on Youtube :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Rawr

Here's another one I found :D

Advertisement