Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Duo Memory Stick

• 02-04-2009 3:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of a site on where i can get the above for a SonyEriccson phone 2 or 4 GB.

What's the diff btwn Sony & Sandisk, also i've heard/seen about MK2, what are they?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

go onto ebay theres tonnes of them. Fairly cheap to.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Be careful on ebay with memory cards etc, lots are fake.
    MyMemory.co.uk are good, free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

i would recommend www.mymemory.co.uk aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭dave_29

Thats what i was afraid of on Ebay, as i'd take a recommendation of someone from a reputable site, as i checked Amazon but realised they dont send electricals cos i think of the WEE directive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

MS Pro Duo 4Gb are between €30 and €40 on memoryc.ie

4Gb M2 card with Pro Duo adapter is €20.59. I'm using one in my PSP at the moment so there shouldn't be any issues with a phone.

Sandisk 4Gb M2 is £11.99 on mymemory.co.uk plus £2.99 for the adapter, so around a €10 saving as memoryc charge €5 for registered post.

• Advertisement

fdevine wrote: »
    MS Pro Duo 4Gb are between €30 and €40 on memoryc.ie

4Gb M2 card with Pro Duo adapter is €20.59. I'm using one in my PSP at the moment so there shouldn't be any issues with a phone.

Sandisk 4Gb M2 is £11.99 on mymemory.co.uk plus £2.99 for the adapter, so around a €10 saving as memoryc charge €5 for registered post.

Thanks, as it was for my SE W810i, i still have the original box & assume the accessories inc. adaptor is there.
    here is what i found
    What are the recommendations there? as the M2 would be for another phone?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

The adapter I'm referring to is an M2 to ProDuo adapter, allowing you to use the cheaper 4Gb M2 card in your phone.

fdevine wrote: »
    The adapter I'm referring to is an M2 to ProDuo adapter, allowing you to use the cheaper 4Gb M2 card in your phone.

Are there any other uses for the M2 or is it the same capability of the ProDuo as i found a Lexar ProDuo for:
    40% OFF!
    £14.99 DELIVERED & maybe more off thru Quidco as what i've heard, although i dont much yet about that or mem cards either :o

Advertisement