Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delete a few seconds from a video file.

Options
  • 02-04-2009 8:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I have a 10MB .wmv file that I need to edit to remove a 2 second portion from. Any advice on how to do this? I do not have any ediiting applications beyond what comes with Windows XP or Vista so I can only use these or freeware tools.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

try free video dub have been using it with vista this week its just about stable.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

Or you could use any of the top flight video editing tools such as Pinnacle or Corel Video Studio as most of them do a 30 day free trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

If you are stuck you could upload to a site like mediafire and get someone from this forum to do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

Free. Probably already on your computer and underrated.

drag the clip to the timeline window position the slider in the middle of the piece you wish to remove go to tool - split then trim the end if the left and the start of the right.

Done! :rolleyes:

Advertisement