Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Italy v Ireland: squad numbers

• 02-04-2009 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Howdi lads,

I have a bet with a few lads about last night. We saw a clip of two players warming up during the game, i insisted it was one person and they insisted it was a different player.

Ultimately we agreed they had been wearing the number 12 so i need to see the teamsheet for last night but cant find it on the net!!

Can anybody help me?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=236146&&cc=3888

D Kiely according to this

BUT!!
    It says Stephen Kelly came on for Doyle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I saw him too with the number 12 on his shorts and it definitely wasn't Dean Kiely. It was an outfield player anyway and I'm sure it wasn't Damien Delaney or Stephen Kelly. With the other three that were brought on that leaves one sub unaccounted for.

Was Kevin Foley on the bench?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I saw him too with the number 12 on his shorts and it definitely wasn't Dean Kiely. It was an outfield player anyway and I'm sure it wasn't Damien Delaney or Stephen Kelly. With the other three that were brought on that leaves one sub unaccounted for.

Was Kevin Foley on the bench?
    Yeah, i think it was Foley.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Superdub2

I saw him and i am convinced it was Kevin Foley but according to my mates he wasnt listed as a sub anyway so i need help proving it!!! Right or wrong!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

http://live.skysports.com/ScoreCentre/live.html
    Kiely according to this too. Foley not listed as a sub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Kevin Foley was definitely one of the 2 players warming up. Didn't see the number on his shorts though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Could have sworn it was Foley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

It was definitely Foley imo -

EE7E77E9-079D-A504-ADBFA02EFA429C45.jpg

Advertisement