Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samrt Telecom speed and tarrif icnreases.

Options
  • 02-04-2009 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

Samrt have increased both speeds and tarrifs, but I've no idea what the new ones are, anyone have an information? Their forum seems to be silent on the issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Boston wrote: »
    Samrt have increased both speeds and tarrifs, but I've no idea what the new ones are, anyone have an information? Their forum seems to be silent on the issue.

Then how do you know they've done this?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Boston wrote: »

http://support.smarttelecom.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=3124

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

If you're on one of the legacy products, with add-ons, you can now migrate to one of the new packages without extending your contract with them. I'm thinking of trying the 24M, as my line should be good enough to do 16M.

Advertisement