Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a specific HK frame part. SL8/9 & G36 Compatible

Options
  • 02-04-2009 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

I recently got a SL8 but when I was doing a strip down of the AEG I found a defect caused by drilling and bad metal and some fool glueing the outer barrel to the frame. :(

Does anyone know a company where I can order an AEG frame part from.
    I've tried searching the web but without luck.
    On the picture below the part is GC-13 that works as a guide for the inner barrel and where the flashhider / outer barrel screws on.

This is TM's breakdown guide.
    GC-13 is located at the top right hand side.
    g36c1.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i thinkihave a couple of those things, i got one with my ag36 and g36k ris, i will try and dig them up for you, will be after pr3 thought :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Necron99

Puding wrote: »
    i thinkihave a couple of those things, i got one with my ag36 and g36k ris, i will try and dig them up for you, will be after pr3 thought :)

Ah that would be brilliant Pudding, your dimond mate
    Take your time I've still got to paint the SL's outer casing and get some cover plates for it engraved.

Good luck at PR3 btw :D

Advertisement