Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adelaide - Advice

Options
  • 02-04-2009 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

So it looks like I'll be in Adelaide for the next 5 months...Advice anyone ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

terencemc wrote: »
    So it looks like I'll be in Adelaide for the next 5 months...Advice anyone ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_floater

that and Farmers union!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Nothing more constructive?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

What sort of constructive are you looking for? What are you doing in Adelaide? Are you there on your own?

The only people I know in Adelaide are a bunch of aging weed-smoking hippies in their late fifties, who tell me good things about the prettiness of the place. The Central Market is a good place to visit if you're remotely interested in food and drink.

Try www.cityofadelaide.com.au, but without more indication of what you're doing there and what you need, and also what you're interested in, suggesting you try a meat pie floater with a farmers union strawberry milk is about as constructive as you're going to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

you asked a very vague question .... if you ask on what advice you are looking for then we may help ...

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

I mean like go to Bar X on Wednesday's as there are great live bands and pitchers are 7 bucks OR make sure you go to Y to do activity Z.
    You know stuff that's not neccessarily in the lonely planet but is worthwhile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Go to sugar night club

Advertisement