Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knob's Aintree Insight

Options
  • 02-04-2009 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

going to try give few winners over aintree:D

Aintree 235

9 pts win Hebridean @ 10/3 (Paddy Power)

1pt Ski Sunday @ 11-1 (Sportingbet)

1pt e/w First Avenue @ 25-1 (Sportingbet)

Hebridean is the best in this field on all known form IMO and with him being hard to see him beaten, there will be few bets as good as him before the end of the season. Horse owes me nothing. Have also covered Ski Sunday as think he is a surprise package, and if something were to happen to Hebridean and Ski Sunday won I'd be a little gutted I didnt get on. With First Avenue, going by the Montjeu rule, I think that a fast pace around here will see massive improvement from him, and he could go well (better than his 25-1 quote anyway) if that were to happen.

Aintree 530

4pts win Eleazar @ 11-1 (Paddy Power)

Horse owes me nothing, really like him and if he drifts to a better price I'll probably back him again, he drifted and started at a decent price last time, so not too worried about market confidence with him. He looks progressive and still think he's well in at the weights.

Hernando Royal 1pt 12-1 (Paddy power)

Think he may be a better price in the morning but should love conditions (as long as it isnt closer to gd-fm) and should go well.

Aintree 420

2pts e/w 2pts win Valain @ 16-1 (Lads)

Obviously this is a 2mile chase but, this one was well fancied for the Grand Annual, but ground came up gd-sft and that was always going to stretch his stamina round chelters, but still ran a cracker, down 2lbs for his defeat, should love better ground and sharper track, and hard to see him not going well if not had too hard a race last time.

Advertisement