Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini tripod

Options
  • 02-04-2009 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

I bought a mini tripod for 2euro in a "pound shop" (or whatever you call them these days) and it's a fantastic little thing for the price.

I was wondering where I could buy a proper mini, or medium tripod which would be of good build quality but not to expensive.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try in Galway Camera Shop at the Eyre Square end of the pedestrianised area.

Bring your camera with you; some cameras don't work too well on mini tripods.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Gorillapods are only 20 euro or so, and I've heard great things about them - pretty versatile little buggers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭elyod

Xiney wrote: »
    Gorillapods are only 20 euro or so, and I've heard great things about them - pretty versatile little buggers.

Ingenious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

There is a short lad around the town known as seamus or KD to his friends, who its claimed is built like a tripod, if you know what I mean. ;)
    You may be able to borrow him for a "short" while.

Don't be scared by his tough-guy attitude, he's really down to earth at the back of it,.... really down to earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

Xiney wrote: »

Have one, they're fantastic. Check here to find one that suits your camera.

• Advertisement
Advertisement