Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza hut is it still in Sligo ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Thats what got you pregnant in the first place!!!!;)

:P Thank you for reminding me, Darling..... Mental note to self.... "Never do that again" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Thats what got you pregnant in the first place!!!!;)

:D:D Brilliant. (You may expect some sort of revenge though, from previous experience of having made such a witty observation).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Mrs.T wrote: »
    :P Thank you for reminding me, Darling..... Mental note to self.... "Never do that again" :D

I hope that you mean being pregnant!?
    il gatto wrote: »
    :D:D Brilliant. (You may expect some sort of revenge though, from previous experience of having made such a witty observation).

Do you talk out of experience or did you read the divorce bit after Holland won from Scotland with 3-0??? (sorry darling, to tempting!!)

As well!

So, anyway *totally ignoring the last part of the quote* I am looking for inspiration for toppings on pizza, bit bored of what I put on now......

What is your favourite topping?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Do you talk out of experience or did you read the divorce bit after Holland won from Scotland with 3-0??? (sorry darling, to tempting!!)

From experience of the vengefulness of women on the receiving end of a witty comment.:)
    Tbh, a 3-0 loss to Holland is a good result for the Scots:pac: (runs away quite quickly, the sound of laughter fading into the distance).

• Advertisement

From experience of the vengefulness of women on the receiving end of a witty comment.:)
    Tbh, a 3-0 loss to Holland is a good result for the Scots:pac: (runs away quite quickly, the sound of laughter fading into the distance).

*OFF TOPIC!!!* *whistle* red card!!!! (Nothing to do with being a sore loser and hearing all about the score ever since they happened) ;)
    You could have at least saved yourself with helping me out with pizza toppings :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

LOL Dont dare to say anything else in case my wifes meat cravings go away for a long long time!!!!

Advertisement