Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mobile mechanic

• 02-04-2009 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

brakes are busted on my car, would anyone have any recommendations on a good mobile mechanic who will take a look at them??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭cpstears

poindexter wrote: »
    brakes are busted on my car, would anyone have any recommendations on a good mobile mechanic who will take a look at them??

PM me my brother is a mechanic lives in Castleknock I can give him your number if you like.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Folks, please be careful not to breach the rules on odvertising, shilling or other commercial activites when replying to the OP.
    Please read the charter for guidance.
    Dont post phone numbers or emails in replies.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 compoo

Hi there,
    Have tried to get some advice on where to get my car serviced but to no avail so have being ringing around and made an appointment for a mobile mechanic to service my Jag tomorrow will let you know how i get on!

http://www.mobileauto.biz

I will be keeping an eye on him to make sure he replaces all of the 6 spark plugs as i had a bad experience previously.
    Dont want to get stung again! Rip off republic but i wont be getting ripped off anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

If this Mobile mechanic is based in D15. dont use him!
    I got the wifes car serviced of him last year and he put a new light in @rseways and blew all the other lights. Be careful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 compoo

No checked his location in google maps he is based in North Dublin, Swords dont worry i will be there every step of the way!

I had a bad experience previously 3 of the 6 plugs were replaced?
    3 weeks after the service at a roundabout my car cut out and had to get it towed costing me 250 euro in total to rectify the problem.
    At least now i can see exactly if my car is serviced properly.

Thanks for the advice,had me worried for a mo!
    Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

If they PM you then you can organise whatever you want, but please stop pimping on-thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

OK, this is just too tempting for the shillers, so I'm closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement