Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool Hall with bar in Melbourne

Options
  • 02-04-2009 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭

Having a mate over soon and want to have a pool and pints night with him. Anyone know a good place around the cbd with a good amount of tables and a bar?I know a pub is the obvious bet but don't want to be taking over a pool table in a pub for the night.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Having a mate over soon and want to have a pool and pints night with him. Anyone know a good place around the cbd with a good amount of tables and a bar?I know a pub is the obvious bet but don't want to be taking over a pool table in a pub for the night.Thanks

I know of two, not in the CBD tho. One in Fitzroy, basically at Brunswick and Johnston. On Brunswick st, the city side of Johnston, if that makes any sense!
    The other is in St. Kilda, on Barkley St, close to the junction with carlisle.
    They are both pool halls that serve beer, that seems to be what you're after. Good quality snooker and pool table.
    I know of one other pool hall in the CBD, but it's rubbish. No bar and terrible tables and ques.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

I know of two, not in the CBD tho. One in Fitzroy, basically at Brunswick and Johnston. On Brunswick st, the city side of Johnston, if that makes any sense!
    The other is in St. Kilda, on Barkley St, close to the junction with carlisle.
    They are both pool halls that serve beer, that seems to be what you're after. Good quality snooker and pool table.
    I know of one other pool hall in the CBD, but it's rubbish. No bar and terrible tables and ques.

Ah thats spot on one cold hand, I know where your talking about, work down the road from it. Great, will check it out tomorrow

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭terencemc

Simple...It's the cue at brunswick and johnson....And for the next month you've got nick cody doing stand up there for the comedy fest...a great lad..."It's a cinderella story for you mate"

Advertisement