Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed....

Options
  • 02-04-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello all! I'm looking to get in touch with breeders of all types in Ireland but after countless searches on the web, i've come across very few. If anyone out there knows of breeders of... Dogs, Cats, Reptiles, Birds etc... I would appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks people.... :confused: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

Can I ask a question as to WHY you are looking for breeders for such a wide range of animals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JohnConnell23

Of course you can ask why....:) It's simply that i have a new business idea and in order to see if it's viable, i have to do a load of research first and this will mean contacting a large number of animal breeders.... So again - any help would be more than appreciated ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Well dogs are easy, get in touch with the IKC they have lists of breeders. Don't know about the others though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JohnConnell23

Cheers for the reply. Ya you're right, Dogs and cats are easy and to be honest i have a good few contacts in those areas... So let me focus my question to reptiles and rodents - If anyone out there knows of any breeders in these areas and could point me in their direction i'd really appreciate it! Cheers again... ;)

Advertisement