Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA again

Options
  • 02-04-2009 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I give my opinion on a matter and am banned!!!! What a load of crap!!!! What kind of inmature asswipes are running this site!! Really!!! Grow up!!! So inmature!!!!Moderators - ye should get better ones!!!!!

You should really have a site www.OurOpinionsOnly.Ie
    By looking at your comments you would swear ye were legends in the business!! ha!! yeah right!!!!

Someone quotes

"Ruin a game we love" even though his comments are slatting it from the start!!!!!
    Someone also said for me to watch Americans instead - oh yes!!!! Not as envious / bad minded or as COCKY as some of ye on this!!!

No doubt next time I will be on this ****e website this thread will be locked!!! Way a go guys!!!!

USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of locking please explain and let us know your experience in the sport!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Slan Leat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

I've given my opinions on the thread in the Self Defence & MA forum, you should have a read.

My opinion: you come across as a bit of a clown who doesn't know what he's doing. Again, that is just an opinion based solely on how you are coming across here, and how you are conducting yourself on here. I'm sure you're a lovely lad in real life.

All the best,
    Tim
    Experience: pro fighter (11 fights I think), sometimes coach to various fighters ranging from amateur to pro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

You were banned for posting under multiple accounts, not for your opinions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Woo Hoo - fancy that, drama on the forum!.

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement