Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of Portarlington

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

ok cool, might give one of them a shot. Cheers for advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Do you need to book for a table above the after dark or can you just go in. It will be next Tues night

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    Do you need to book for a table above the after dark or can you just go in. It will be next Tues night

better to book before, just in case...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brentremble

Hi, Myself, my Girlfriend just moved to port in the past few weeks as was apying mad money for a apartment in dublin moved down here for the cheaper rent!
    Have a Akita who loves to go for long walks and loves swimming but strugging on where to take him,
    Been takinghim to the walking trail up beside McMahons Builders providers, but just interested as to is there any other area's around for a decent walk or maybe even somewere for the dog to jump in for a swim??

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Theres the lovely forest up in emo, and emo court. i go up there a lot with my own little dog. theres also the slieve bloom mountains past portlaoise or the parklands at monasterevin or the little area by the canal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Waterfall1975

Been takinghim to the walking trail up beside McMahons Builders providers, but just interested as to is there any other area's around for a decent walk or maybe even somewere for the dog to jump in for a swim??

Keep walking when u reach the train tracks & follow either road to where the fishing is. >> Lakes!

Advertisement