Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quotedevil.ie - Anyone heard of them?

Options
  • 02-04-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Have to get house insurance, came across these guys on google. Has anyone heard of them? There really cheap but have never heard of them.....:eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

The guy that present "i'm an adult get me out of here" thats his website.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

The guy that present "i'm an adult get me out of here" thats his website.

He looks different on the website, more like a little devil. Have you used it?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭JoeTurner

Hi engrish - I've just used them to save a fair few quid on my house insurance renewal - the quote saved me about 20% on last year's cost.

They're regulated by the Financial Regulator, underwritten by Zurich and they're a member of the Irish Brokers Association so you'll be fine dealing with them...

JoeTurner wrote: »
    They're regulated by the Financial Regulator, underwritten by Zurich and they're a member of the Irish Brokers Association so you'll be fine dealing with them...

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nes

Hey. I'm in the process of getting mortgage protection insurance with them too. Their home insurance was about E120 cheaper than I'm paying at the moment (FBD) but my renewal isn't for another 8 months or so!!

• Advertisement

Used them, saved a ****load. Which is great cos I aint earning much at the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

I just got a quick quote from them for home insurance. The price came in at 307, where as 123.ie came in, for the exact same spec at 230. And no, i aint affiliated with either.

Thats mad, I tried 123.ie but quote devil were €40 cheaper. Just delighted to save cash! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

engrish? wrote: »
    Thats mad, I tried 123.ie but quote devil were €40 cheaper. Just delighted to save cash! :o

Nice. You'll probally blow that down the pub over weekend!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement