Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

re f828 sony

• 02-04-2009 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi folks hope someone can help me . i have a sony f828 now i know the lense cannot be removed . but my problem is there is a speck of dust / dirt in the lense . its not showing on photos phew. but its more annoying than anything its when i look in the Eyepiece i can see it . now my question is can i remove the end of the lense ie the glass ?. sorry for going on a bit .

thanks to anyone that can help.:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,113 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

It will not affect your photos. My advice would be to leave well enough alone.

While it may appear to be just inside the front element, that can be an illusion, and it might be several elements in, inside a group. Having chased a spot of mold in an old lens that looked like it must have been just near the front, I speak from experience. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

OT, but I love those cameras! must have a look on the 'bay to see if I can pick one up

Advertisement