Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WII

• 02-04-2009 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Where is the best bargains to be had in finding a Wii and accessories

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Xtravision - €199 for Wii and Wii Sports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Stef1979

jenno86 wrote: »
    Xtravision - €199 for Wii and Wii Sports.
    Do you know what xtravision stores are selling them at this price as the website doesnt mention it and my local one doesnt sell them. Thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Stef1979 wrote: »
    Do you know what xtravision stores are selling them at this price as the website doesnt mention it and my local one doesnt sell them. Thanks:)

Think its nationwide they have 2 left in my local ( limerick though) I'd say ask in store they will be able to check other shops close to you.

Best bet for a new one at the moment i think other than that its the 2nd hand market.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

They have them in Ennis as well :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Stef1979

thanks for the tips.:D
    I found a store in Dublin City that has some...heading out at lunch to get one!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Amazon just changed their delivery policy on loads of stuff - so you can get a Wii and Sports plus another game (from a selected list) for £183 delivered to Ireland. Thats about 202 Euro. Not bad.

List of games that you can choose here

Advertisement