Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal MiniGas Boiler - strange noise

Options
  • 02-04-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I have an Ideal Mini Gas Boiler, last service in September 08. When it 'boots up' theres a strange noise - kind of like .. if you have a steel dinner plate... drop it on the ground and it goes round and round making noise until it stops...

other than that - everything working fine ... any ideas ?... I am trying to ignore it at the moment:o .. hoping it will go away....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭PeteHeat

Hi,
    Possibly air in the system, I am not familiar with that boiler but it's worth having it checked out any repair has to be cheaper than a new boiler.

Depending on your location I know a man who services gas boilers if you wish to P.M. I will ask him to contact you, no promises he doesn't work with us.

Advertisement