Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Woman artist that was in Bray - anyone know?

Options
  • 02-04-2009 8:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi all

I got a tattoo one summer's day in Bray when I was 18, in 2000. It was the place down towards the sea, (not the one in the lane-way, around from that). When I went back a couple of years later it was new people and it was called Atattooed, I think.

Anyway, a lovely Italian woman there did the art for my tattoo, re-assuring me about the experience and making sure the art was right (I had brought in a tiny photo of a tattoo on the arm of a cyclist). I still love it so much to this day. And I felt bad because their camera was broken on the day and they asked me to go back for a photo sometime but I never did.

I was wondering does anyone know if she still works in Dublin?

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I think her name was Monica.She moved from Bray to DM tattoos in Finglas but that was back in 2003/2004.

I think she went back to Italy though.

Advertisement