Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Tag Rugby Boards.ie team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

Best of luck tonight guys

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

fifib wrote: »
    hey guys
    anyone know is there a "no boots no game" policy with playing tonight??
    my cars been in garage all week and guess where my boots are! :o
    Oh, a guessing game, I like those! Seriously though, it's a pity I didn't see your post before I left for work this morning as I could have lent you my boots. You could try borrowing Paraic's boots (assuming your both around the same shoe size of course)
    Ms. Ka wrote: »
    While we're on the topic of boots, do they have to plastic studs as I didnt get around to picking up some yet?
    I agree with PopeBuckfastXVI, the moulded plastic studs are the easiest to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Oh if any one from boards wants to come out and cheerlead for us, our team name is Now Ye're Taggin'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

thanks malice but crisis averted thank god
    boots are in transit to me now...wish cud say same bout my car tho :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Nathan251

any chance of a lift from somebody, can meet at the cathedral around 7 or suggest somewhere else near city centre at that time, cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 GalwayGirl1983

Nathan251 wrote: »
    any chance of a lift from somebody, can meet at the cathedral around 7 or suggest somewhere else near city centre at that time, cheers

Myself n fiona will be goin over bridge from headford rd side so could pick u up somewhere round Galway Shoppin centre if thats any help, or we can go by the cathedral if the shoppin centre too far out for u..? Ailish

galway shopping centre car park is fine with me, what time will you be there??

galway shopping centre car park is fine with me, what time will you be there??

Say 7pm round supermacs side? See ya then!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

fifib wrote: »
    thanks malice but crisis averted thank god
    boots are in transit to me now...wish cud say same bout my car tho :(
    That's good to hear about your boots. I won't ask about your car!
    Just in case there's a problem with the first offer of a lift, I'll be heading over the bridge myself if you need a lift. I've PMed you about it.

Say 7pm round supermacs side? See ya then!

sounds good, see you then

and malice if fiona's car breaks down you can save the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Well how did ye get on? Or is anyone up yet?? :D

A spirited 12-6 defeat, match report to come...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

looking forward to the report :D
    We played last night in the other league as Odd shaped balls. Found the referee hadn't a clue of the rules frankly (just reading up on the real rules now). How was your ref?

Sniipe wrote: »
    We played last night in the other league as Odd shaped balls. Found the referee hadn't a clue of the rules frankly (just reading up on the real rules now). How was your ref?

Hello teammate! That you Rory? Well played last night... yeah the ref got a few things wrong but at least he applied his rules fairly to both teams...

He was grand with the rules, though he let a couple of slightly forward passes slide, nothing to write home about really..

Ms. Ka, if you PM me your email I'll forward u on some Chicago shopping/eating/pub info :)

He was grand with the rules, though he let a couple of slightly forward passes slide, nothing to write home about really..

I think you're being a tad kind to the ref there....i reckon he was bought, very chummy with them afterwards after penalising us left, right and centre for a lot of 50/50 calls, but i'm not bitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

Hey guys, unlucky the other day. Apologies for not being there but I had to work. Doubt i'll be around for the next week or so, I've just come down with a dose of tonsillitis, which isnt fun. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Training tonight at 6:30, usual spot in Renmore.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dermot'

Sor wont get to make training this evening, dyin with de flu. Hope the rain holds off for ye...

• Advertisement

Hope you guys both get well soon...

who is trainer tonight?

who is trainer tonight?

Seamus is going to take the session

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

A spirited 12-6 defeat, match report to come...
    ahh, no report?

Zzippy, tis indeed Rory here... who mite you be? John?

ahh, no report?

Robbo or Nathan are supposed to sort out the report... come one guys!

I need a lift again, can meet at same place(supermacs beside galway shopping centre) around half six if anyone's around

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dermot'

I'll be passing can pick u up if ya like. I'll pm u my mobile number
    I need a lift again, can meet at same place(supermacs beside galway shopping centre) around half six if anyone's around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

I tell ya what, theres something to be said for painkillers and some tlc.... i'm all better, and only gagging to get out and kick some romulan arse!! See you guys in Daingean :D

Tell ya later! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Now Ye're Taggin are off the mark with a stylish 9-4 win over The Untouchables.

Opting to kick off into the rare Galway sun, NYT were quick out of the blocks with an early 3 pointer from Carina, NYT were never headed throughout the game. A further try from Chris and Dermot brought the team into a 5-4 half time lead.

A more disciplined performance and an embarrassment of talent on the bench meant that NYT were able to control the game in the second half and build on the lead with tries from Ann Marie and Chris. A spirited defensive performance gave the Untouchables no opportunity to gain a foothold between the extensive and informative missives on the rules from the referee.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement