Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Dundalk - Recommendations?

Options
  • 02-04-2009 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

I'm living in a house with no telephone line. What would be the cheapest best option for 7mb+ broadband with a high cap (70Gb+ preferred but 50gb would be ok)

Smarttelecom.ie looks decent at 8mb / uncapped.. total cost is 50 euro a month including line rental.

Also how much would I have to pay to get a telephone line installed?

Any decent alternatives?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

I would love for you to go with us (smart) but failing that and if you dont want a phone line both Digiweb and IBB have wireless in Dundalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭sonneti

crawler wrote: »
    I would love for you to go with us (smart) but failing that and if you dont want a phone line both Digiweb and IBB have wireless in Dundalk.

Can you arrange a telephone line install + how long would it take to get up and running?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Jimmy.Joe

crawler wrote: »

Are smart available in Dundalk?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Dundalk itself has smart. The Blackrock exchange doesn't however. Or any small "cabinet exchanges" for new housing developements. E.g. the racecourse road exchange.

Advertisement