Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LHW or HW Pro?

Options
  • 02-04-2009 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hey
    Are ther any active LHW or HW Pro fighters in Ireland?
    A or B-Class dosent matter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

All going well I'll have a heavyweight ready to go in the summer, but I don't know who he'll fight! :D

LH all I can think of is Keith Bradley who I think is at middle now, Richie Moore and Karl Roche from Ryano but I think Richie is retired for now and I'm not sure what Karl is at, Colin Laird from Kyoujin, Piotr Stawski from Bezerkers is a heavyweight I think. Also if I keep eating like I did today you might get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Thanks Barry
    Its a HW im looking mostly.
    I know there is a few C-Class knocking about now. I fancy a good old Heavy Weight slug fest on my next show in June. Poitr could be interesting. But i sort of need someone with a bit of experience.

Or a supersize MR ROPER.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EliteSC

Or a supersize MR ROPER.:D[/quote]

What and last only two minutes? I have a good one Pm me please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

EliteSC wrote: »
    What and last only two minutes? I have a good one Pm me please.
    Did you used to be Elite Strength on here?

*EDIT: No never mind I know who you are ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 EliteSC

Roper wrote: »
    Did you used to be Elite Strength on here?

*EDIT: No never mind I know who you are ;)

Yes and no harm ment, we all get stopped at one time or another.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭HOBO 83

What about Sergej Maslobojev, he faught Jeff Monson on CageWars, he was mauled by Monson but I seen him fighting Colin Laird in the National Stadium and he was very good, I think he likes to stand and bang.
    Well he gave Laird some bang anyway.

Advertisement