Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stolen Gear(possible)

• 02-04-2009 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi there

i was doing a chairty archery shoot in DKIT last tuesday (31/03/09) and i brought my camera along ended up never taking it out of the bag but cant find it around now.

may have been nicked maybe not, can everyone keep an eye out for anyone selling the following gear cheap or at all

Nikon D90 with MB-80 battery pack
    18-105mmDX VR lense(lens hood, caps etc)
    2x 2GB SD cards
    1x 1GB sd card
    2x Enl3 batteries( each battery is marked with tip-ex A and B)
    charger for batteries
    large NIKON lens cloth (yellow)
    all in a green lowepro shoulder bag

thats the lot i think

any help would be much appriciated

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭helios

Have you got the serial numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭conair01

have you contacted the student union to send out an email to every one in the college? i can contact the college newspaper on your behalf itf it helps?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Yuppie

hi guys

Thanks for the offers but it turns out one of the civil defence lads who was doing first aid for the day picked up the bag along with the rest of his gear by mistake. Im getting it picked up today.

Phew :)

Thanks again for the help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

Yuppie wrote: »
    hi guys

Thanks for the offers but it turns out one of the civil defence lads who was doing first aid for the day picked up the bag along with the rest of his gear by mistake. Im getting it picked up today.

Phew :)

Thanks again for the help.

That's really good to hear, I can't imagine how you felt whilst you thought it had all been stolen. Good news.:)

Advertisement