Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon's Den - April 2nd 2009

Options
  • 02-04-2009 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

here we go again.

first guy got investment, not sure it's as unique as Gavin thinks. There is PC based software that can do much better than his "behind the magic door" animations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

i like the idea of a credit card for children,obviously the investors know what they are talking about but...well... i like the idea:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

and of course Sarah thinks it's not for her and she is out---whats new?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Is Sarah ever going to invest in anything!!??

bet ya girls night in isnt 4 her!
    poor d.j:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Disappointed, I thought Vera Wade (Girls Night In), with her sex shop type signs, was a brothel for lesbians.

• Advertisement

Disappointed, I thought Vera Wade (Girls Night In), with her sex shop type signs, was a brothel for lesbians.

rotflmfao!

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

sarah has no interest in parties , quelle surprise!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

What IS Sarah interested in? Answers on a postcard please :pac:

I'm Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

jamieh wrote: »
    Is Sarah ever going to invest in anything!!??

I knew she wouldn't invest in those sugar z's or whatever they're called. The face she made when your man took his blood count :D

ah ha the antropnewrs!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Last pitch...will obviously get investment...gggrr!

Doesnt like using a toilet brush ... fekn celtic cubs..

I'll be on next week with my new product, Token Female. It's for when you are trying to get a show on TV and dont want to get complaints to the Broadcasting Complaints Commission about gender imbalance. I will provide a stroppy, condescending bi-atch who wont invest in anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Sarahs a total joke, the only decent offer she made was for 51% of a business , id say she made the offer knowing full well that it wouldnt be accepted i mean who would give up controlling interest in their business.

shes a joke amoungst a poor excuse for dragons.

call for new thread
    sarah we not interested you are out!:D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I have Sky + a lot of the series to catch up on but she has no interest in investing her money... She obviously wanted some publicity or something out of the show!

Just Googled her and she sold the wesbite for 60M euro. Come on Sarah spend the cash...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

I hate the way they interrogate the contestants even though they have no intention of investing.

its a real look at me i know business jargon amnt i clever.

they have no balls at all, and many of the contestants are introducing ideas which none of the dragons have any expertise in so they just opt out.

they would be laughed at by their BBC counterparts.

i hate their snide comments to people who are nervous and trying their best, very like the school yard bully.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I really can't stand that Sarah one.

She hates everything and lets her personal tastes influence her business decisions.

Just because she doesn't like the animation idea for her kids, it doesn't mean that other people wouldn't.

Also, for a woman who has so much money, does she only have one set of clothes and necklace that looks like black sponges on a string? Seems to be wearing the same gear every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭McGetty

All the Dragons wear the same thing every week - I'm pretty sure the whole thing was filmed in a day or two and all the "well it's been a good day in the den" is all just editing bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Sarah is nearly always the first dragon to declare herself out. She's comes accross as an incredibly arrogant women. "Yes or no, yes or no", how many times does she say that? Not one investment yet, that says it all really.

I honestly believe that this women to be so arrogant, that I could'nt see her investing in anything she hadn't come up with herself, hence the reason she should'nt be on the show in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

I have Sky + a lot of the series to catch up on but she has no interest in investing her money... She obviously wanted some publicity or something out of the show!

Just Googled her and she sold the wesbite for 60M euro. Come on Sarah spend the cash...

yeah website that sells expensive hotel rooms, !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

so what other toilet cleaner thing already exists?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

so what other toilet cleaner thing already exists?

i was thinking that.

been all over europe and can't think of anything that she is talkign about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Self tapping into the mains water? I wonder how many product liability cases they will have from people flooding their houses trying to install it?

Also there is no point having Sarah on the show if she ain't going to invest in anything.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Self tapping into the mains water?

I have this tool I use for tapping in to the neighbour's electricity, I might show this to the Dragon's next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭techdiver

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Also there is no point having Sarah on the show if she ain't going to invest in anything.

I agree on the Sarah Newman point. She is also the most annoying person I have ever seen on TV and that is some feat. Ignorant, arrogant, b***h.

That feels better.

Also did you notice the last guy is the guy form the NTL info channel?

Advertisement