Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a room

Options
  • 02-04-2009 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hiya,

Hope this thread is in the right place.. My OH just got a job in Cork City North and is looking for a room for during the week. Small box room will do him fine, or even digs as he will be commuting up at weekends and some weeknights if possible so he will be a very low key tenant that will only be there half the week maybe! He justs needs a base in Cork as the commute to our apt would be an hour and a half each way.

We really can't pay more than €180/200 as we have an apartment already that we are paying for..

Any help or advice would be really appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

a hostel maybe if its only a few nights a week??

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

Have you tried daft? just did a quick search and there are some under €200, although most of them are southside.

www.daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Roisinbunny

Have you tried daft? just did a quick search and there are some under €200, although most of them are southside.

www.daft.ie

Ya we have been looking on Daft for the last few weeks now. There asre a few under €200 in Ballincollig but not sure how commutable to Blackpool area. abuddy of mine in Glanmire said that its not too bad to go between the 2. We might have to drive down the weekend and see the nearby the areas etc

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Roisinbunny

tech wrote: »
    a hostel maybe if its only a few nights a week??

hmm didn't think of that one, i suppose cos it would be nice to have your own room not to feel like you are living out of a hotel, albeit for 4 nights a week. I'm surprised that are so few digs around, thought its a handy way to make some cash in hand in a recession.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Just to say this is not a forum to advertise your accomadation.
    If you have somewhere that he may be interested in pm the boards account.
    Any accomadation listings will be deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement