Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scored Later Than This?

Options
  • 02-04-2009 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Haha, oh god the drama. I'm managing First Division Scottish team Ross County, we've stayed in the cup by the skin of our teeth here. Just wondering has anyone else seen a goal scored this late in normal time in FM?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Later than what? You didn't put up an example.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

SOrry about that, its up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

No I haven't, but I have seen that amount if time added on to a match. Nice find :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

very fortunate, I now have a semi to look forward to against Rangers after winning the replay 2-1 =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

No but I did have a match in my Hartlepool game where I was leading 2-1, conceded in the 93rd min, then won the game with a 95th min goal :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

96 was my latest to win a league game. Did have a guy badly injured in the game though and they had a lad sent off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭live2thewire

not quite but i was 3-0 down to liverpool in cl, after winning the first leg 2-0 at the allianz...about 6 minutes in sebastian frey makes a save, gives it to andreas beck, who plays it to ribery who makes a cross in the box, and finished by big luca toni. epic stuff, went through on away goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

I scored in the 97th there earlier on with Athlone, but no I've never hit 98.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

i have a vague memory of getting over 10 mins of injury time before (in FM08 probably), but i've never scored later than 95 i think.

Advertisement