Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand furniture

Options
  • 02-04-2009 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Am looking for any second hand furniture shops in the munster area. Am in limerick. Want to get a few bits for the house but don't have much money. Anyone have any recommendatons?

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

JJ's Second Hand Furniture Store In Broad Street is the only shop I can think of, but try and get a hold of the Limerick Post free newspaper. In most shops, out every Thursday and check out the Articals for Sale section. Sometimes even stuff thats free for collection on it, you never what you might find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

I have 6 really good quality kitchen chairs that are free to a good home. Light beech wood with a fabric seat. We've had them since the kids were small and teh fabric is stained so needs replacing - the seats screw off so if you bought some fabric you could do it yourself in about 10 mins per chair and they'd look brand new. Bought from Instore for silly money once upon a time, if you or anyone is interested drop me a PM. They're in Corbally

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jocksandsocks

I have 6 really good quality kitchen chairs that are free to a good home. Light beech wood with a fabric seat. We've had them since the kids were small and teh fabric is stained so needs replacing - the seats screw off so if you bought some fabric you could do it yourself in about 10 mins per chair and they'd look brand new. Bought from Instore for silly money once upon a time, if you or anyone is interested drop me a PM. They're in Corbally

id be interested in 1 of them

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

There is a place behind the Mazda dealer on the Dock road, does a mixture of new and second hand furniture.

Have forgotten the name, but just drive into the business park and it is the last building on the left. Is open on Sundays too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

p.m. me there is some things in the garage that may suit you, if so you are welcome.

• Advertisement
Advertisement