Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do they do this??

Options
  • 03-04-2009 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭

Lately I took myself off to a nice Hotel in Ireland for a little rest.

I was due to check out on Sunday morning and duly took on board some fruit,muesli,full Irish and coffee before heading off.

Before actually leaving, it occurred to me that it might be prudent to evacuate my bowels, or "blow the pipes" as it were,so I proceeded to the nearest cludgie.

There I was confronted by a yellow sign saying "Closed for cleaning"

Tried another one nearby and the same refusal "Closed for cleaning.

Things had gotten a little acute and as there was no actual cleaning activity in progress,I entered the disabled stall and only just got the kex clear before clouding the pewter with rich ripe midden.
    It was rather messy and I paled at the thought of what might have happened if I hadn't gained access.

What is the reason Hotels do this ,have they no regard for their guests??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

They do it cause of people like me sh!tting everywhere at 3am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

I was due to check out on Sunday morning and duly took on board some fruit,muesli,full Irish and coffee before heading off.

Before actually leaving, it occurred to me that it might be prudent to evacuate my bowels, or "blow the pipes" as it were,so I proceeded to the nearest cludgie.

Things had gotten a little acute and as there was no actual cleaning activity in progress,I entered the disabled stall and only just got the kex clear before clouding the pewter with rich ripe midden.
    It was rather messy and I paled at the thought of what might have happened if I hadn't gained access.

You'd be giving out if it wasnt clean

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

i think you think you have some sort of funny buzz going on with the 'i take poos a lot' thing. you really don't man. it's not funny. i guess that's all i wanted to say to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

Used up you're bi-monthly "toilet token" already Flutt? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

hopalong85 wrote: »
    i think you think you have some sort of funny buzz going on with the 'i take poos a lot' thing. you really don't man. it's not funny. i guess that's all i wanted to say to you.

Ooooh...burn!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

All of his threads are a pile of shoite tbh, we should have a Handle button to flush them. They are all crap and I don't give a squat what anyone has to say re this post .

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

All of his threads are a pile of shoite tbh, we should have a Handle button to flush them. They are all crap and I don't give a squat what anyone has to say re this post .

queen of puns?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

queen of puns?!
    She seriously is .

I don't like toilet on, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

*Yawn*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The brits obsession with toilet humor bodily functions is best left to them .They do it better .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

3rd of June. Set the date in your calendars.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Look on the bright side the place could end up charging you for use of the bathroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Why do you bother with these threads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Try booking in under a false name in future.
    You gave them advance warning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Picture Related

• Registered Users Posts: 14,988 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I thought threads detailing bowel movements had been banned? Has this been overturned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I thought threads detailing bowel movements had been banned? Has this been overturned?

It's a thread about hotels closing toilets at the inconvenience of patrons.

If this were a football match, then your post is the equivalent of taking a dive and calling the ref for a foul.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Leave the Bant alone, he's the jedi of the jacks and the Shakespeare of shit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Hey man you might need some of this:

buuuurn.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It went to the Supreme Court and was found to be unconstitutional.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Here is Bantams rant in the medium of film.

I feel it adds more to the gravity of the OP.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090403093443239

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

The Bant really is a scat man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

What came out of FlutterinBantams arse was this thread.

Wow a talking avatar.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

tbh, I'd rather this then a thread about the recession or some rabble rousing topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

Can't beat a good clean out

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Oops. OP backlash.

EW!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement