Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultimate Handheld Emulation

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

sham69 wrote: »
    I find the psp suits my needs aswell.

Yeah, was just thinking that. Also, iplayer cards on the DS do the
    -more or less-same job too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Got my GameBoy Micro for all my needs.

Galaga all the way......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Would a PSP go be similarly simple to get emulators running on or am I being very silly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Would a PSP go be similarly simple to get emulators running on or am I being very silly?

Don't think the Go has been cracked yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yes, the Go is cracked as far as I know, but generally the later the firmware the fewer exploits will work.
    Must pick up a Go somewhere, once they're cheap.
    Gamestop flogged all of theirs for €50 each a couple of months ago, and I missed it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Whats the best emu's for the psp only just dug mine back out, it has that M33 thing on it, its been about 2 years since i used it though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭megaten

\Yup you don't even need to hack it to play homebrew these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

megaten wrote: »
    \Yup you don't even need to hack it to play homebrew these days.

Huh?

Do you still need custom firmware or have people managed to get emus running on up to date official firmware?

Not kept up with PSP homebrew in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭megaten

Huh?

Do you still need custom firmware or have people managed to get emus running on up to date official firmware?

Not kept up with PSP homebrew in a while.

That's basically it. People figured out how to officially sign homebrew.
    You can use a signed homebrew loader if the one you want doesn't have a signed version.

• Advertisement
Advertisement