Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sartharion +3 Drakes down in 76 seconds.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Saw that on mmo champ, really good video and idea.

Good work on that resto shaman to keep everyone up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Dustaz wrote: »
    Good work on that resto shaman to keep everyone up :)

Aye. Thankfully, one of the best healers in my guild is a resto shaman, I have absolute faith he'd be able to pull this off. The DPS, now that's where I'm worried. :o

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

its also stacked in such a way that the healing is slightly easier, blood aura and then the feral druid buff means health back when you give out damage

but its a great idea! i will be trying this for sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

very interesting, i think we might give this a go as we are always failing on 3d 10 and 25 (mainly due to the retards dyign on voidzones or firewalls). I dont think we have the dps in the guild ot pull it off though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Thankfully the guild did it the proper way but will be trying this for lolz.

The dk in that movie does 6.2k dps thats 10man, which is ****ing INSANE tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Well, it was a pretty stacked raid group and over 76 seconds isnt that insane. But its still pretty high ;)

P.s. Prot Pala powah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭magilly

sunzz wrote: »
    Thankfully the guild did it the proper way but will be trying this for lolz.

The dk in that movie does 6.2k dps thats 10man, which is ****ing INSANE tbh.

Not really that insane for blood, they've got probably the best cooldowns and short fight DPS in the game (With the exception of arcane mages). on a 3 minute fight his dps would have probably dropped to around 5k.

Its still very nice dps tho

The healing was really impressive tho, he didn't even chain heal spam it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭bla

<O o O> on executus have done it in 83 seconds. not all main raiders so there is space for improvement, me being the resto shaman :

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/2859673#damageout

looking at wowmeteronline we are sitting at top 30 in the world we think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

My guild got him to 11% last night, was the best try.

Everybody on dps meter was kicking out4k-4.5k dps, they needed me in there tbh :)

Ivan wrote: »
    Well, it was a pretty stacked raid group and over 76 seconds isnt that insane. But its still pretty high ;)

P.s. Prot Pala powah!

We gave this a shot last nigth with me tanking, and i just couldn't hold the aggro at all ,but dps was fine as they were all at 4-6k. So i think were gonan give it a shot tonight with me in fury and a paladin tanking.

• Advertisement

the most annoying thing we ran into was the boss going immune at like 1% due to second drake add in the portal. One try in particular we had sarth at 28k hp and he went immune with 8 people still alive :/

Our pally never had any problems holding aggro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Really wanna try and do this some night but dunno if our guild got the people for it :( Hopefully can convince them to give it a shot some night, had hoped to try before today and the reset but aint happened yet. Am rogue and well most our melee dps is rogues so dunno :p

Berns wrote: »
    Really wanna try and do this some night but dunno if our guild got the people for it :( Hopefully can convince them to give it a shot some night, had hoped to try before today and the reset but aint happened yet. Am rogue and well most our melee dps is rogues so dunno :p

Good luck to ya. If you go in with mainly rogues you will not have the dps to get it down in time simple as that. everything we took in buffed everyone else. Its the only way to get the dps that high, go in with more than 3 rogues and dps will fall off. From what we saw warriors are the best class to bring more than 1 of. We brought 2 fury and 1 arms warrior

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

lol 4 fury warriors. All probably duel wielding betrayers, fury needs buffs yo -.-

Been doing this for the last 2 hours now just got the **** to 4.2k hp and he went immune.... why oh why didnt i click execute that split second earlier :(

He will be down tonight !

Boooyaaaaa !

zty4yqk278l71llhp5c.jpg

yhbdz5vr7qmvx27wxc.jpg

not too far off the world record on our first attempt ! Not bad for a RP realm eh :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wow, amazing stuff Anti! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

nicely done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

savage, fair play m8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Congratulations, thats a great feat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Woden we gotta getta group together and do it :P

Advertisement