Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Clare in Exile

Looking for a recommended instructor in the Terenure area, thanks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Looking for a good instructor in the Finglas area. Driver has his test at the end of the month and is looking for some lessons and pretests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

Sitting my test in Rathgar, if anyone could help me out Rathmines/Ranelagh/Sandymount. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 beading

I'm looking for a good driving instructor in Tallaght Area/ Firhouse. Please PM me any details. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭rizzla

Looking for a good instructor around the Dublin 12/Drimnagh area.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Hi,
    Looking for a good instructor in the limerick city and suburbs area. I am available most days for the next month but will only be available evenings and weekend when i return to college.

Thanks
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yo all,
    Looking for any companies that do a pre-test for the Finglas area. Doing the test on the 30th. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Hey guys. Found one or two threads with the search function but I thought I'd start a fresh one as things do change from time to time.
    Would anyone recommend someone for driving lessons? Just applied for the test there to get my full licence so I'm waiting on a date and I need a good bit of work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Shryke wrote: »
    Hey guys. Found one or two threads with the search function but I thought I'd start a fresh one as things do change from time to time.
    Would anyone recommend someone for driving lessons? Just applied for the test there to get my full licence so I'm waiting on a date and I need a good bit of work!

I would recommend <SNIP>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I took lessons with someone else before I took lessons with <SNIP> - Never would have suspected that the instructor before Jimmy wasn't great but I learned more in one lesson with <SNIP> than I did in the first 6 I had with the first instructor.

Highly recommend him. An absolute gentleman.

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

I'm looking for a good instructor around the Dublin 7/Navan Road area.

I failed my first drive three month ago - I need someone who knows their stuff.

I due to do my test in Finglas next week.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

I'm looking for a good instructor around the Dublin 7/Navan Road area.

I failed my first drive three month ago - I need someone who knows their stuff.

I due to do my test in Finglas next week.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

I'm looking for a good driving instructor in Churchtown / Rathfarnham, D 14/16 area for my daughter.

Please PM me any details. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Beckitt92

Hi all! looking for a driving instructor based in or available in lucan, just wondering would anyone be able to recommend a good instructor??
    Cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

I took a few lessons off <SNIP> a few months back. Would recommend her.... passed the test first time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 owen1983

Recommended instructors in Sandymount/Ballsbridge/Grand Canal? Please and thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 pokingiris

Hi, I am looking for somebody with good track record in Cork for route in Wilton to prepare for test on 13th of September at 09:15

I will need somebody that can allow me their car for test. Ideally driving something mid size-ish hatchback or saloon but nothing too small.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Toes

Looking for a driving Instructor in the Wilton Cork area, i failed my first test so need someone v.good! Thanks all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭LC_ugh

Looking for a really good instructor in the Palmerstown area? Pm me please. desperate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭nightpark

I'm looking for a good instructor in the D7/ navan road area. Need a few lessons before buying my first car.

Cheers thanks. Any PM appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Looking for driving instructor recommendations for a friend of mine that failed their test first time, due to a sub-standard instructor. Preferably in the Dun Laoghaire area.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

Hi there, I had a brill driving instructor who covers all over Dublin. He is €30 and always gives about an hour and a half. I failed first time and he examined my sheet with a fine tooth comb, helped me iron out the problems and I passed 2nd time round. I'll PM you his details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fi999

Sleuthy wrote: »
    Hi there, I had a brill driving instructor who covers all over Dublin. He is €30 and always gives about an hour and a half. I failed first time and he examined my sheet with a fine tooth comb, helped me iron out the problems and I passed 2nd time round. I'll PM you his details.

Hi there,

Can you PM me the number for this guy when you get a chance? I have also heard of a Tony guy in Tallaght (from another thread) but the people I PMd for the number didn't get back to me - if anyone has this also I would be grateful.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lob020

excellent instructor required ,doing test in 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Puptoes

Have a friend doing test in Tallaght. Instructor I used is gone out of business, so was wondering does anyone know of another very good instructor that can do some pretests on the routes around tallaght. Preferably someone who has done some testing themselves. Thanking you in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

Hi,
    Looking for an instructor in the Swords area, due to take my test in Raheny soon. Failed my last test so looking for someone good! Pm me any details, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JilGem

Hi, Looking for a good driving instructor in d14/16 area for a nervous driver, and can learn in own car. Please send me any recommendations, Thanks

Advertisement