Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 socks123

Any recommendations for good driving instructors in cork? Doing my test in a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Looking for an instructor in the Monkstown/Dun L area to iron out bad habits

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 3dkreation

Hey,I stumbled across <SNIP>, an off road track with intensive courses for learner drivers..I was wondering if anyone knew of something similar
    in munster.Im from limerick myself so its a bit of a treck to get to the leinster driving location...
    Its intensive driving courses Im looking for and preferably on an off road track for starters....

Heres hoping for some advice/help/info..
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭LookBehindYou

3dkreation wrote: »
    Hey,I stumbled across <SNIP>, an off road track with intensive courses for learner drivers..I was wondering if anyone knew of something similar
    in munster.Im from limerick myself so its a bit of a treck to get to the leinster driving location...
    Its intensive driving courses Im looking for and preferably on an off road track for starters....

Heres hoping for some advice/help/info..
    Thanks in advance

There are good ADI instructors in Limerick who will teach you starting off in quiet areas, you would learn quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'd like to highly recommend an instructor for South Side.

Dual Control Car (Or can take you in your own).
    Former Tester.
    Very calm (great for nervous beginners, like myself!).

Please PM me for details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

chin_grin wrote: »

Former Tester.

Can you please PM me. I don't seem to have the PM function as I'm a newbie. Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Answerspleases

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good driving instructor in Dundrum? I am looking for someone who is not going to rip me off and who is patient as i cant drive at all and is a approved instructor.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good driving instructor in Dundrum? I am looking for someone who is not going to rip me off and who is patient as i cant drive at all and is a approved instructor.

Cheers

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 frogmalia

chin_grin wrote: »

Former Tester.

Could you please PM the details me aswell? I'm a newbie too!!

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭LC_ugh

I can recommend someone who is great, mostly south side, used to be a tester, does student rates.

I passed this week wit him :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Hey guys, got my test on wednesday and i'd like to go on a 2 or 3 hour pre test on the actual test routes used by the tallaght test center. I did this for my motorbike test and passed first time.
    I was wondering if there are any instructors that you would recommend in this area. Preferably someone who can do evenings as my test is at 6:45.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Xios wrote: »
    Hey guys, got my test on wednesday and i'd like to go on a 2 or 3 hour pre test on the actual test routes used by the tallaght test center. I did this for my motorbike test and passed first time.
    I was wondering if there are any instructors that you would recommend in this area. Preferably someone who can do evenings as my test is at 6:45.

Thread moved to Learning to Drive, and merged with this thread!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Xios wrote: »

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭MonaghanPenguin

I've done the test a couple of times so looking for an instructor in the Finglas area that's reasonably priced. Thanks folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 akarenina

Any recommendations for an instructor in the Tallaght test route? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 SeanCF1

Need a pretest for Rathgar. Any suggestions PM me please
    tks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

Looking for an instructor tallaght test center....
    My wife's test is on Monday 27/9 and she need to do a pretest for couple of hours on Saturday or Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Hey guys:)

So just applied for the test! need a good patient instructor in the limerick area!

Please send me on any details. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

mmalaka wrote: »
    Looking for an instructor tallaght test center....
    My wife's test is on Monday 27/9 and she need to do a pretest for couple of hours on Saturday or Sunday

I used a great instructor to who got me through my test in Tallaght. Very reasonably priced. PM me if you want his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 limeflower

I passed my test in Tallaght yesterday. Instructor was brilliant! (I didn't have my own car to practise.) If anyone wants his details, just PM me. As I got his name from here also. Good Karma!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭deisedude

Looking for instructor in Cork/Wilton area. Any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Looking for an instructor around Dublin city center (i'm based in D7) with a larger car... not one of those little tiny hatchbacks like most have. I'm a big guy and there's not a chance I'd fit in most of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

Hey guys,

I am looking for an instruction in the Tallaght area for like 10-15 lessons...

Complete noob :P

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭carnsoreboxer

My son, aged 17, only driving since May/June has just got his driving test in Churchtown today.

Imo it's down to superb instruction from an instructor who was genuinely interested, and lots of practice.

pm me if you want details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 vinny_963

<snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

vinny_963 wrote: »
    <snip>

Posting about named driving instructors is against the forum charter. Please read the charter before posting again on the forum. The rules are quite clear, esepcially on this thread.
    This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

JohnG18 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I am looking for an instruction in the Tallaght area for like 10-15 lessons...

Complete noob :P

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭str|ct9

Looking for an instructor in the ringsend area, with a view to doing the test in churchtown.

If anyone can recommend one, please PM me!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 UndertheBridge

Looking for an instructor in the Tuam area, hoping to do the test in Tuam in January 11'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭str|ct9

str|ct9 wrote: »
    Looking for an instructor in the ringsend area, with a view to doing the test in churchtown.

If anyone can recommend one, please PM me!

Thanks!

Anyone?

Advertisement