Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

Hi, still looking for an instructor in the Santry, Ballymun, Finglas, Blanch area. Any help at all would be appreciated!

cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Taelated

I'm setting about doing my test and am looking for a good driving instructor who is not too expensive in the ideally the city centre area or surrounding areas? PMS please!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 kiferea

Hi, guys,

I am a learner driver, so far took 8 lessons with my instructor but I dont feel like I am making progress with my driving instructor ( I agreed 10 lessons with him at the start so he is not in a hurry). Anyone can recommend a good driving instructor who will get you on the road ( North Dublin )?<SNIP>School?

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

kiferea wrote: »
    Hi, guys,

I am a learner driver, so far took 8 lessons with my instructor but I dont feel like I am making progress with my driving instructor ( I agreed 10 lessons with him at the start so he is not in a hurry). Anyone can recommend a good driving instructor who will get you on the road ( North Dublin )?<SNIP>School?

Thanks in advance.

I merged your thread with the sticky. I have deleted posts that were part of that thread, so apologies if there was anything people wanted to keep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 claretheoc

Hi,
    I'm looking for a really good very patient driving instructor in the drumcondra area. Just bought a car and learning the basics from my boyfriend but I want to start taking lessons in a month or two to not pick up on his bad habits:D, also I am very nervous about this whole driving thing so any sugestions would be appreciated and what is the average cost per lesson?? PM on the details thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

Hi there,

I know a brilliant driving instructor who covers all of Dublin. Super patient and managed to get me to pass my test which was a serious achievement. PM me if you want his details and I'll send them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

Sleuthy wrote: »
    Hi there,

I know a brilliant driving instructor who covers all of Dublin. Super patient and managed to get me to pass my test which was a serious achievement. PM me if you want his details and I'll send them on.

PS My instructor was 30 euro per lesson which is pretty good value. He always gave about 1.5 hours too.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

Hi !

any recommendations for an instructor in ennis ? someone who is good with nervous drivers please:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Sleuthy wrote: »
    PS My instructor was 30 euro per lesson which is pretty good value. He always gave about 1.5 hours too.

Sleuthy could you please PM me his details? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

Hi any recommendations for Mullingar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

kildare.. anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Highly recommend an instructor for the South East area.
    I passed in Wicklow, I put it down to the 2 lessons and pre test.
    Anyone interested please PM me for details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭lisa_eire

Looking for a good instructor in the Dublin 8 area. Please pm me details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BerwickB

Have me test coming up in Finglas. I cant find the number for the guy I got lessons off. So a friend suggested here. Anyone got any good suggestions. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kroger45

Hi,

Test in March, looking for an instructor to do 2-3 lessons and a pretest with in the Meath/Louth area. Doing my test in Navan so would like to practice around that area, don't know it very well. I took 9 lessons when learning to drive but my instructor wasn't very good (and ripped me off with the 10th lessson) so would like someone who really knows they're stuff! Any help appreciated.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Hi guys

Looking for a good driving instructor in Limerick - preferably Dooradoyle or city centre area. Never driven before and starting from scratch so looking for somebody patient! :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cluskkc

Hi,

Test coming up in March. Anyone reccommend a decent pre-test instructor for Finglas test centre.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi There, got my road test on 17th @ Tallaght test centre.
    can someone pm me a good instructor who is familiar in that area please.
    Thank u.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Looking for a patient driving instructor for a nervous driver preferably female in Dublin 3/5/9 areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

Hi, I am looking to buy a voucher or lessons for the OH in Tallaght. Can anyone PM me the name of a good instructor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Kaneo71

Hey,just passed my theory test and was wondering about a good instructor for the Bray/North Wicklow area.
    I am currently located in Bray. :)

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

My OH has been driving an automatic for some time but needs a refresher on a manual before taking her test. Has anyone got the name of a good instructor in the Dublin 15 area please?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭powerstar

Hi all,
    I am looking for a driving instructor in Dublin 8, Any body has any recommendations please?
    Please PM details.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭FunkyExige

I am looking for a driving instructor for a friend who already holds an auto licence. Will be doing the manual test soon enough but doesnt have much experience in the past could of years in manual.

Looking for an instructor who knows there stuff, is friendly but wont take all the time talking about their own lives while trying to teach.

Area would be blanch for the first couple of lessons, then dublin city center for the rest.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Can anyone recommend a good instructor for a complete beginner in the Raharney/Killucan/Mullingar area in Westmeath?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,052 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Finally got my test date today after seven weeks waiting and they give me 17 days notice. anyway i need a few lessons pretest and hire of a car for the test that morning. any one know an instructor available at short notice able to fulfill my requirements??????
    test in tallaght living in dublin 10

• Registered Users Posts: 7 aoife303

Can anyone recommend a driving instructor for a beginner in Dublin 2? I've had five hours previously but have moved house and am looking for an instructor here!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 The_Wexican

<SNIP>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

driving instructor needed for pre test in tallaght area-
    Someone good on finer points as been driving for a while- thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 schmosef

HI , I'm looking for an instructor in the dunlaoghaire area.
    I've heard of someone who is supposedly very good but is apparently a bit of an <SNIP>,
    Can anybody pm me with details of a decent instructor who knows what they're doing but is calm etc?

Advertisement