Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ghostwhisperer

powerstar wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I am looking for a driving instructor in Dublin 8, Any body has any recommendations please?
    Please PM details.
    Thanks

Hi Powerstar, did you have any luck with finding a good instructor? If you would it be ok to DM me? I am looking for a good instructor there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ghostwhisperer

Sleuthy wrote: »
    PS My instructor was 30 euro per lesson which is pretty good value. He always gave about 1.5 hours too.

Hi Sleuthy, could you DM me the contact details, assuming the instructor hasn't moved away or anything.
    Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alsdublin

Hi, can anyone recommend a driving instructor based in D2 city centre. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Realdeal2

After reading successful stories I decided that I need to do something with my permit.
    Can anyone recommend a good instructor in Lucan area covering tallaght centre, with reasonable price for lessons thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭rachos89

Looking for a good instructor in the Cork area for pre-test lessons!Would really appreciate some good suggestions :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 alsdublin

Hi, can anyone recommend a good instructor, I am based in Dublin City Centre. Please PM

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ferret81

Like all the posts in here - could people DM me with one or two suggestions of a good driving instructor for a first timer who won't break the bank budget in the Dublin area?

Ideally looking for an instructor once a week on my lunch breaks...

Any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

I have been driving for 2 years, am of a decent standard, but want to get some pre-test instruction before sitting the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 xonne

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor in Finglas? Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Swirls

Hey, I'm taking the test in Tallaght soon and would like the name of someone who does pretests in that area - if anyone has any recommendations I would really appreciate it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 timeforheroes

I am after failing my first test in Letterkenny and want to change Instructors in Letterkenny. Please give me a PM if you can reccomend someone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 79 ✭✭Hoggy1000

Hi Boardsies, Just after failing my first test in Wilton :(
    So Ive decided I need to Shop around for another Adi who might pick up on my costly Grade 2s :(
    Looking for someone with a good student passing rate for the Wilton test centre?

All Pm's are greatly appreciated,

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kiki411

Hi
    I was just wondering if any body knows of a good driving instructor who gives good pretest's in the Churchtown area, since im doing my test in that area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 5speed

Hi, looking for an instructor for the Tallaght test route? And possibly using the instructors car for the test.

Insurance wise, do I have to be covered?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 8 singlemum

Really Want a Good driving instructor to pass my full test which is 4 weeks.. I was told about <SNIP> he isnt rsa trained but supoosed to be good.. so im really stuck and really hope somebody can help me out.. Tnks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭CD-R 80

Hi, I'm looking for an instructor to do a pre-test on the morning of June 1st. Finglas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tama1988

Hey,
    I'm also looking for a driving instructor in south Dublin.
    Not a beginner driver, but I just want to polish my driving before I take my test.
    Someone who's got reasonable and would give me a good deal for 5 lesson would be great!
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭rachos89

@hoggy1000 did you get any pms with driving instructor details? if so can you pm them to me?cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

The missus is 31 and looking to do her test shortly before other things come along in life so she can drive places.

She got 10 lessons before 2 years ago but didnt really practice enough. So here we are starting back from scratch really. She's insured in my car so no problem there! But supposedly i'm not very patient :rolleyes: so someone else will probably take her out practising.

Anyways we're based in Swords and would like to know if anyone can recommend an instructor out this direction. Because she's convinced if she just picks she will get someone crap. And we really need to her driving! Obviously its also hard to believe the pass rates given.

So feel free to PM asany suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 FailToPrepare

Hey, I am looking for an instructor for a pre-test in Tallaght. I have the test this friday afternoon so looking to get the pre-test done as early in the week as possible.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭crazyginlady

Looking for an instructor in the Maynooth area , I'm a total beginner and will have to do the EDT .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Roisy7

Any recommendations for driving instructors in the Mallow/Charleville area? Also what do people think of the nationwide instructors?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

thinking about going for lessons soon never drvien a car in my life
    just thought id ask on here

anyone know wheres best in dublin around the coolock artane areas im in most
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

Planning on getting a few lessons soon around the Ashtown/Castelknock area anyone know any decent driver instructors? What price would I be paying?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

I'm with a very good instructor from Lucan, i can pm you his details if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Sorry forgot to say €30 per hour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

D1976 wrote: »
    I'm with a very good instructor from Lucan, i can pm you his details if you like
    D1976 wrote: »
    Sorry forgot to say €30 per hour

Yeah if you could drop me through the details that would be great. You found him decent? Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Hi, could anyone recommend a good driving instructor in Kerry either in/near/outside Tralee or in the North Kerry area?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 kamathm

I'm looking for driving lessons on an automatic car...however there aren't many choices out there. Can anyone pls recommend a good, approachable, reasonably priced instructor in D15 area? I would prefer to initially start off on the instructor's car. Pls feel free to PM details, thnx!

Advertisement