Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭rachos89

Hi!

Looking for an instructor in Cork for pre-test lessons, doing my test in Wilton so preferably someone who's a good instructor for that area and reasonably priced!Please PM details!Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ballypoo

Hi all,

Looking for a good driving instructor around the Dublin 3 area. Any recommendations? Also, just in general what price range per hour would be standard. Somewhat surprisingly, none of the instructors I've contacted have been willing to discuss rates until after I have procured the learners permit!!

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 irenastia

Could anyone recommend a good driving instructor around Dublin 5? I am just starting to learn and would like someone who can actually teach. Perhaps someone had a good experience, please PM me!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kamathm

Sleuthy wrote: »
    Hi there,

I know a brilliant driving instructor who covers all of Dublin. Super patient and managed to get me to pass my test which was a serious achievement. PM me if you want his details and I'll send them on.

Hi, Cud u pls PM me his no? thnx!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kamathm

Think this is the right place. I'm looking for a good driving instructor who teaches automatic lessons Dublin/Kildare. I'm in Kildare but would go to Dublin if anyone can recommend a really good instructor. It needs to be an automatic though don't want to learn manual. Thanks!

Did u manage to get any contacts? cud u pls PM me...thnx!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭FunkyExige

Looking for an instructor for a semi nervous girl to do a few lessons a week before her test. She has been getting lessons with someone but they never seem to give any good feedback and points out all the negatives rather then positives. Just need someone to give her some confidence before the test.

Dublin City Area - test is in churchtown

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Hey everyone,
    I was wondering if someone could PM me details for a patient driving instrucor in the Limerick area?
    I've had a few lessons, but that was a while back and I really want to throw myself into it now...

• Registered Users Posts: 39 lifestyle

Hi

Looking for a good patient instructor for Raheny test route please?about 3/4 lessons required as test is in a month
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,461 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Hi

I'm looking for someone to recommend a driving instructor in the Carrigaline (Cork) area. Never had any lessons before so I'm looking for someone who is patient. Help is appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Miao

Hi,
    would anyone be able to PM me details of very good driving instructors for a complete beginner who will probably be doing the test in the Raheny area? Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 BMRising

Hi,
    I'm looking for a good instructor who covers the Raheny test route.
    I will be doing my test mid-September and have a month off in August so will potentially be doing a lot of lessons then - maybe an intensive course depending on how it goes with the instructor.
    I have done about 8 hours in an ISM car, and not as much practice as I should have after that! I would prefer to do the lessons in my own car.
    PM if you have any suggestions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

i,
    looking for an instructor in the sandyford area who qualifies with EDT,
    I have just done the theory test and would like to get lessons for a good price and female instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭rocksteady36

I am looking for an affordable driving instructor in South Dublin..D2, D4, D6 or Churchtown and Rathgar areas.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Willing to pay extra for top class instructor with proveable pass rate, if possible...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Can anyone recommend a decent instructor(s) for someone living in Santry and testing in Churchtown?

Experienced motorcyclist looking to pass the car test, reasonably familiar with the test area as I did my motorbike test there. Unfortunately I have nobody to be a qualified driver for me so I need to pick up a few lessons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

hi

I am looking for a patient instructor around UCD - Booterstown - Blackrock, for a complete beginner. Have own car, and of course the provisional licence.

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

Top thread on the learning to drive forum is for finding a driving instructor. Don't believe pass rates. Even 'provable' ones. The numbers are either made up or doctored.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭GaryMunster

Hello, I had lessons with a driving instructor in Cork a few years back and he helped me and a few friends pass first time around. My girlfriend failed her test bad and her instructor is not good so I would like to find this guy. All I can remember is his name was Tom and he uses a blue Suzuki Swift as the training car. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cailindeasciun

Hi,

Looking for a driving instructor who covers the Clanbrassil Street/Patrick Street area of Dublin 8?

Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 xonne

Any good driving instructor recommendation in Finglas test centre?

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 oscas

Hi there, I'm looking for a good EDT instructor in the South City/Dublin 8 area...I'm a total beginner!

PM would be great!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cupcakes55

Hi looking for a good instructor in the Raheny area, preferebly well priced for 5-10 lessons.
    Any recommendations PM me,
    Thanks in advance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Intern_101

Hi all!
    Just to be super awkward I live in Dublin but am going to be doing my test in Skibeereen, Co.Cork as it's near where I learned to drive and because I don't have a car and drive my Mum's when I visit on weekends (she lives in the general area).
    Just wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea if I took some lessons in Dublin(because I live there most of the time) and also a few in Skibbereen coming closer to the time of my test.
    If anyone has any ideas of good driving instructors around Cabra/Smithfield (general D1 or D7 area) I would also really appreciate it!
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Maga

Hi,

Could anyone recommend please an instructor in the D6/D4 areas and around that would have a small car for lessons?

If lessons are cheap, even better!

Thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 drive1

Can anyone recommend a driving instructor (automatic car) South Dublin please?

Thanks so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭SIBERIA

Looking for a good ADI out towards malahide area that does this new EDT yokemabob, if anyone knows one pm us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

http://www.boardsdeals.ie/deal/25-instead-of-58-for-2-X-1-Hour-Driving-Lessons-with-Drive-Perfect/405/

Anyone ever used this crowd? Decent price for 2 lessons as I only need two just to freshen things up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Looking for a good instructor that covers the Newbridge area? Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

I am looking for a South Dublin instructor who has an Automatic Car! Just got test date for next monday & need to do a pre-test.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 drive1

Marley

I am also looking for an automatic driving instructor in South Dublin - could you send me on details of any if you find one!!

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cescac

Hi, I'm completely new to driving. Can anyone recommend instructor(s) (for manual rather than automatic) in or around Kilmainham? Would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement