Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 stephenwinder

Any recommendations of a good value instructor with an automatic car in Dublin 8 area?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

im looking for a female instructor with automatic car in dublin 18 asap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

I know a very good Automatic Instructor who covers Wicklow/South Dublin if you would consider a guy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

I also have the number of an excellent instructor in the Wicklow area, had a pre test lesson with him last wk & one on Monday before my test which I passed. He would teach manual in his car or will give you lessons in yours:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

looking for an instructor in the Dundrum area for weeknights or weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭pagancornflake

Looking for an instructor in the Sligo area who can be recommended for teaching complete beginners.

Availability will depend on the location of the instructor, but I am available every evening during the week and all day on weekends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

I have booked lessons for EDT with a driving school and my first lesson with the driver instructor today.I found it suitable in the price and customer care.If you wont any more details you could pm me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1 philng

Hi I am looking for driving instructor in Dublin 2 area near Trinity. I am from Canada so I know how to drive already. My previous learner permit expired long time ago in 2009. This is my 2nd learner permit. I just need to learn manual and familiar with driving on the other side. Please PM me any good instructor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Hey guys I am in need of a pretest.
    Hope it is okay posting here.
    Test date is 29/09/11.
    My accomanying driver has had to go away and won't be back till the evening before the test.
    Living in Leixlip.
    Looking for an RSA approved instructor only.
    If anyone has any availability before then let me know.
    Here or in PM.
    Will respond Asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Well since I have to do ten of them now thought I'd see if any of ye know of any good driving lesson deals in Galway when buying 10?

Thanks in advance,
    Shanley!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭the1andonly1

Any recommendations for a driving instructor around Ringsend in Dublin? (Or Dublin 4?). Any help choosing would be great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Shanley wrote: »
    Well since I have to do ten of them now thought I'd see if any of ye know of any good driving lesson deals in Galway when buying 10?

Thanks in advance,
    Shanley!

Merged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭emer12

Anyone know of a good one in D12 can you pm me please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hoff1

Whos the cheapest beginners driving lessons around galway city/oranmore area?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KangoSkank

I completely forgot that my test is at 10.05 tomorrow in churchtown... Don't suppose theres any instructors online with a slot at 9ish for a pretest?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Can anyone recommend an instructor in the Rathmines/Dublin 6 area? I need a few last-minute pretest lessons.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭tommyjin83

Can someone recommend a nice instructor in dublin 8 area for an absolutely beginner?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭macfhinn

this merged post really isn't working! should have been left in the region forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dirtdiggler

Hi folks,Living in drogheda area and wondering if anyone can recommend good driving instructer.Many Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Looking for a pre test instructor for this sunday and next tue in dublin 13

thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Anyone with recommendations for an instructor in south harbour / south city suburbs area in Cork? For a driver with experience of driving with her mother to school for the past year but not a lot more, only 17 also. She has a test date in 4 weeks iirc. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

What do you need to start practicing with instructor? Do you need to pass some kind of medical tests? I just passed theory today and want to do practice asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

arleitiss wrote: »
    What do you need to start practicing with instructor? Do you need to pass some kind of medical tests? I just passed theory today and want to do practice asap.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056285520

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭another world

Hi, I'm looking for an instructor around the DunLaoghaire/Monkstown area. I'd really appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lynchers

i'm based in cork, but from clonmel originally. i don't have access to my own car, and i've read about the difficulties thus.i just got my learner permit and have no real experience, was looking for an instructor, or advice. thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

Can anyone recommend a good instructor in the Swords area of North County Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 beecarroll

I'm fairly broke but really need to learn to drive. I don't have much experience, and don't have access to a car right now, so this instructor would have to be some kind of miracle worker. But any recommendations kindly accepted,
    Bernardine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

beecarroll wrote: »
    I'm fairly broke but really need to learn to drive. I don't have much experience, and don't have access to a car right now, so this instructor would have to be some kind of miracle worker. But any recommendations kindly accepted,
    Bernardine

Where are you Bernadine?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 beecarroll

Oh in Galway City.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭deisedude

Looking for a good driving instructor in Galway City also. Would be perfect if they have a Ford but any recommendations are welcome. Please PM:)

Advertisement