Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Please recommend a nice, kind driving instructor in Galway city for nervous learner. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kamathm

Atlast my search for a driving instructor for automatic car has ended <snip>. He's patient, reasonable & most of all puts you at ease. PM me for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kamathm

I also know a very good pre test instructor....who has helped my partner get his license in his 2nd attempt. He's very structured, reasonable...pm me for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭emer12

Why is it impossible to get good ones ? Anyone recommend one in Crumlin , need someone urgently who's patient pm me plz

• Registered Users Posts: 31 cporto

Hi,
    Anyone have a recommendation for a good instructor around or near the Dublin 6/8 area?
    The guy I was going to gave up and I need to find someone new.
    Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 kubiak

I have a very good one in kerry. Actualy based in Kenmare but does all big towns in Kerry and do pickup-dropoff. My girlfriend was just having few lessons there (i was not able to do it :)), but instructor was very patient, calm and relaxed, she actually wanted to go again and again. She is driving with me now :)

PM me and i will get you info

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

Truth is I am USELESS at driving. I really want more than anything to drive but just can't seem to break that barrier everyone else seems to be able to. I don't have my own car so that poses a real problem. I have driven a manual but prefer an auto. I need a miracle basicily. If anyone has a great miracle instructer in the Kildare area please PM me. I am kind of ashamed at this stage as I am 28 and have my provisional since I was 23. Help is really needed at this stage. Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭dazzday

Any reccomendations around Maynooth area? Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭niamhzie

I'm looking for somebody patient in or around Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
    I've already taken one lesson with a woman who runs her own business, and tbh it was very intimidating :/ So if anybody could recommend somebody else in the area that would be a great help!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kingtubby

Looking for a good instructor for practice in the wilton test centre in cork. Please PM any suggestions .Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 anewday4all

Hello, I am a first time learner, and looking for a good instructor in Dublin CabinTeely area. Please PM for any suggestions. Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

Hello!
    Looking for a good driving instructor in the Portlaoise - Portarlington - Tullamore area. Any recommendations greatly appreciated! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

Looking to do a couple of pre-tests as I have my test in rathgar first week January. Any suggestions please pm, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 brosmi

Hi, I am looking for a good instructor for my daughter who is 17 and has just started driving. We live in the Leopardstown area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

Hi all

Looking for an instructor to do the EDT lessons for a reasonable price. Will need to get the 12 done in the space of a month hopefully. This is for my wife and she has her own car.

Based in Parkwest Dublin, hoping to do the test in a centre either churchtown or tallaght maybe depending on pass rates.

Thanks for pm ing back.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ToyotaMad94

Just wondering where is the best and cheapest person/place to get driving lessons off?? 12 of them need to be done with these new regulations so I would be glad to get them on the cheaper side of things!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor that works Sundays?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Need good and cheap driving instructor in Dublin area. Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 pp76

Hi All
    Im looking for a good driving instructor in Dublin city centre, can anyone help please
    Regards and Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 frii

Instructor in Galway - Oranmore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 pp76

Thanks frii its Dublin but i think i have one cheers anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 27 frii

Looking for Instructor in Galway - Oranmore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Looking for EC truck lessons in Citywest Tallaght area

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Fourteen

Looking for instructor in Inchicore or even Rialto?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Hannibal6.0

Got my test coming up any idea where the best and most affordable place is to get a pre test for this route.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

I'm looking for a instructor to do one lesson of reversing around a corner with me as I'm a bit rusty with that and a pre-test along with a price for each and both together. My test is on the 9th of March. PM me if anyone offers lessons pre tests! :)
    Doing the test at FINGLAS test centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭MascotDec85

I'm looking for a instructor to do one lesson of reversing around a corner with me as I'm a bit rusty with that and a pre-test along with a price for each and both together. My test is on the 9th of March. PM me if anyone offers lessons pre tests! :)

Which test centre? That'll help with your replies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

Which test centre? That'll help with your replies
    Sorry, Finglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dvincible

Hi there,

looking for a reputable driving instructor in Dublin 22.

Cheers

D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭Razzen

Hi there

I'm looking for a good driving instructor near Ratoath, any recommendations would be much appreciated. Please PM any details.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement