Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sunshine05

Hi there,

Can any one recommend a good driving instructor in Churchtown please, as I have my test coming up soon and am really nervous!!! :(

PM with details if you can, would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭Roxy.Randrome

Hey,

Looking for a driving instructor in Finglas area. Someone at a reasonable enough price and who can deal with a complete beginner :)

If anyone knows of a suitable one, could you PM me with details please?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭redarmy1929

Looking for a driving instructor in Clondalkin / Tallaght.

If anyone could recommend someone, I'd appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Diagonally

Hi

Could anyone recommend an instructor in the Raheny area for the EDT course for a beginner? I'm looking for someone who can get me through the course reasonably quickly without too many additional lessons, though I don't want to rush through the modules either if I'm not at the required standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭mjp

Looking for driving instructor in churchtown. Applied for test as needed it to get my 3rd provisional so going to bite the bullet now.

Complete beginner here and looking for someone who i can be comfortable with and can build up a good relationship with.

Replies greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 caoiciao

Hi,

Living in Stillorgan but I'll probably be taking my test in Rathgar (Churchtown centre is closing...?)

Any suggestions for driving instructors? Want to start asap! PM me if you do!

It'd be great if the teacher knew the Rathgar routes a bit.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭foreversky

so still waiting for pm.mullingar area good with nervous beginners.

please pm if know any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Looking for an instructor in galway city. Pm me with details, thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭DRose1

Passed my test on my first go in Navan today. Had a great instructor who I would highly recommend.

Pm me if you are in the louth/meath region and want his details.

Mod note: Not a shill post and not advertising on behalf of the instructor. Just happy to pass on his details to benefit people in my region.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Sir123

Hi,

as the above says I'm looking for a driving instructor to do the 12 lessons. Can anyone recommend anyone in the limerick area? PM with any details.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Willow01

So Im hoping to get driving lessons asap and I know there are a good few instructers in the area but Im hoping someone can recomend one in particular?

Thanks in advance! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RubyBumbleroot

Hi everyone,

Looking to take lessons in the Ballsbridge area. I'm on my second provisional and only ever driven once or twice so I need someone who is good with nervous beginners!

Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 greensun

I am looking for a good driving instructor in the Carlow area. Please PM any suggested Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dee_52

Hello, I'm looking for a good driving instructor in the rathfarnham/knocklyon/dundrum area. I've already had quite a few lessons over a 3 year period but kept on giving up!If anyone has any recommendations, I'd gratefully appreciate if you could send me a PM with their details. Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Looking for an instructor with a lot of patience in Smithfield/Stoneybatter area. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 idontknowyou

hi there,
    anyone know of any good cheap driving instructors in letterkenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hamarr

Hey :) Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor in Cork City? Preferably one with patience and experience handling nervous drivers. Thanks for your time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Looking for an instructor on northside of Dublin (I'm in Raheny/Donaghmede area) with a larger car (not fiesta or similar size) and/or perhaps willing to do lessons with me in my own car. Reasonably priced of course. My permit is from pre-April '11 so I don't need EDT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Looking for a cheap driving instructor in Ennis or the University of Limerick area when college starts again. I have a lerners permit but no access to a car. My six months will be up by the 24/10/12 so I want to get my full license as soon as possible after that. Needs to be approved as I need EDT.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 studentoflife

Hi
    Can anybody suggest a good driving instructor in Galway? Am totally inexperienced and nervous about it.

Please Pm me any suggestions.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aceform

Hello,

Could anyone please recommend me a good driving instructor in and around Lucan or Tallaght area. Also the price if you know.

Cheers,
    Ace

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Could anyone recommend one in the west of Galway city please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 honpeb

Hi, could anyone recommend a good driving instructor (RSA approved) for a complete beginner in the Louth, preferrably Dundalk area?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shinystar43

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor in the North Dublin area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zeen

Hi can anyone pm a recomendation for a good instructor in rathgar? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Hey, I have finished all my EDT lessons with my instructor, had extra lessons as well was supposed to take mock / pretest with him but he bailed or just disappeared, not sure simply no reply on phone nor heard of him for past month, basically I been sitting waiting for him to reply so I decided not t postpone my test anymore, I want to take mock test/pretest.
    Got my own car (manual), Mountjoy square/Dublin 1 area needed. Doing test in finglas so he must cover that area. Also if you know the price for pre-test with them please tell me. Good easy to understand and clear to explain (preferably with good feedback), my previous instructor was with good explanations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deal quest

Does anyone know if you have to pay for it? What the max stay? Which car parks are the best? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Deal quest wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have to pay for it? What the max stay? Which car parks are the best? Thanks

I think you may be a bit lost...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=470

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi Guys

Any one recommend an instructor in sandyford area, looking to get lessons in automatic car for a gift.

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Hey, sorry for repeating myself again, but I need instructor urgently just for pre-test/mock test. I am in mountjoy square, and I will be taking test in finglas. Please let me know asap. Preferably instructor with whom you have had good experience.

Advertisement