Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 taqies

Hi,
    looking for good instructor for pre test lesson in wexford town. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭V.W.L 11

can someone recommend a driving instructor in pm for artic lessons in kilkenny/waterford area? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭V.W.L 11

About to do theory test and will be looking for reasonably priced driving lessons for a complete beginner who is a fair bit nervous!
    Looking in the Cork city area, city centre to Wilton/Turners Cross area really. May be willing to go further if they're really worth it! Any help will be appreciated!
    pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭ChubbyHubby

Can someone recommend me an instructor around dublin 8?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Hi all, need reccomendtions for a good driving instructor in the Newbridge area. I can't get to naas to meet an instructor so any based directly in Newbridge would be great. I've 8 edt lessons done and very little practice other than that! I'm a bit nervous & I've no knowledge of the roads in Newbridge so someone patient would be of great value! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

Hi,
    Can anyone PM me the contact details of the German driving instructor? He is supposed to be very good and patient with nervous drivers. Friend lost his details. Thanks in advance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Same Same

Hi folks. I failed my test during the summer there, but my instructor said I probably just need a few more lessons. I have moved to Dublin 7 so I'm looking for someone who is good for preparing me for the test and hopefully good value. Any recommendations appreciated!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 tommyhans

Hello,
    I was getting driving lessons last year but i was uncomfortable and put off after four lessons. I am wondering are there any instructors that people have had experiences with that they think will make it a bit more comfortable this time around?
    I know its tough starting out but id say there has to be one or two people thatwill keep popping up, hopefully,
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭you2008

Looking for an instructor in Naas. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 dothejw

Looking for good, affordable instructor in Dublin 6 area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Any recommendations for a good, patient driving instructor for a complete beginner in Arklow? Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭dazzday

any body know a decent driving instructor available in the Drumcondra area? Pm me thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Akiv89

Hi everybody. I live in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. I'm looking for a good and relatively cheap driving school?Could you please recommend some. The names of good instructors are also welcomed!Would really appreciate your help!Thank you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 seandive

Hi
    Any recommendation for driving instructor for BE licence.
    Munster area would be great.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Hi,

looking to do a couple of pre-test lessons for the Tallaght test centre.

Any recommendations?

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend an instructor for a car in the Dundrum area of the city please. I would like the best value. I am a student and starting out driving and want to book 5 or 6 lessons to get the basics down.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 frguru

Hey folks,

Would appreciate if anyone had any recommendations for instructors in the Dublin 6 area. Particularly for a nervous enough driver! Very new to this!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Mikeyalma

Any good ones in limerick area

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Hi

Can anyone recommend a friendly and very patient driving instructor who could give lessons around the rathmines/kimmage/Terenure areas etc?

My OH is a very nervous beginner who would like to get started and I know she will need someone who is very good with inexperienced first timers.
    I think she'd prefer a female but it's not that important.

You can pm me if it's against the rules to post business details.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved from Dublin City forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

I used <PM please> when I was living in Terenure and found them very professional. I passed first time, two friends used them as well and they both passed as well.

They usually have promotions on as well, quite competitively priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 danoc

I had two instructors from a well known driving school and failed my test.

I got a new instructor and he taught me properly and pointed out things the other guys mis-taught me. I just passed the test on Monday.

He is brilliant, so if you want his number just PM me.

My brother is looking for an instructor in the Dublin 14/16 area if anyone has any recommendations? Thanks

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

I am looking for a good instructor in Galway city. PM please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Urgently need a patient (preferably female) driving instructor in Dublin 3/5/9 area for the Raheny route. Need to be calm and reliable I am a very nervous driver and hate driving :( but know I have to do the test this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Hi Guys,

Looking for an instructor for dublin 18 area. New years resolution is to learn to drive! On my 3rd permit as I done the test a few years ago and failed and gave up. :) So looking for someone to do 1 or 2 lessons with and then I will probably do the essential driver training if they go well.

Someone with the patience of a saint would be ideal! :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Hi I'm looking for a recommendation for an instructor, I'm based in Dublin 2

Many thanks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Hi, looking for a good instructor in Dublin 14 area. I have absolutely zero driving experience so someone patient with newbies would be great.

PM any recommendations please, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rua23

Hi, Im looking for a driving instructor in north Kildare. I have absolutely no experience driving and could really do with some advice on who is the most patient with beginners. Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Mikeyalma

Hi looking for one in limerick city

thanks

Advertisement