Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭mankteln

Hi looking for a recommendation for a driving instructor around the D4 (living on Baggot street myself) or city centre area. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

Hi looking for driving instructor Finglas area, for pre test soon thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

glossy wrote: »
    Hi looking for driving instructor Finglas area, for pre test soon thanks.

ANYONE.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Majkello

Anyone know a good instructor in Newbridge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

Hi all,

I need a relaxed friendly and funny person for my driving instruction. I have never even sat behind the wheel of a car before and I have no ones car to practice in so I deffo need someone reasonable (or willing to do deals). I live in the Harold's Cross area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Milkers

Looking for an instructor in Dublin 15 for EDT lessons, slightly unusual situation as have been driving for 15 years (mainly overseas) but back home now so need to get the license. Looking for a good deal, thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 migginbot

Can anyone recommend a kind and patient instructor around the Drumcondra area?

I'm starting from scratch and am very nervous. :)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Quavers33

Hi guys,
    I'm looking for a recommendation for a driving instructor near the East Wall area. Preferably someone who will push me to improve as quickly as possible. I'm on a 3rd provisional, but never did much with the previous two. So I'm essentially a beginner & determined not to waste this permit 3rd time around. I don't fall under the EDT regulations.
    Thanks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭uli84

Im not under EDT, looking for the good instructor who will assess fairly how many lessons i need to have a chance of passing;)will be passing in Automatic car in Finglas. Thanks!!

Sorry I've already posted in here a few months ago looking for a driving instructor in the Dublin 14/16 area for my nephew.

Unfortunely I deleted my private messages a few weeks ago with the details of a driving instructor sent to me by a member on here. If you remeber sending me details I would be grateful if you could send them again :)

If anyone else has any recommendations in case the member dosent get back to
    me, that would be great.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭saidinmilamber

Hello, looking to get my 12 hours of lessons done in Galway City. Any recommendations are very welcome as I'm a total beginner!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Looking for recommendations for a female instructor who covers Finglas/Raheny test routes.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

Hi Guys.

Recently moved to Galway (Salthill) and I know relatively nothing about the spot! :P

Basically I'm looking for a good cheap driving school that can give the EDT driving lessons so I can sit my test.

I wanna get this out of the way over summer while I'm sitting placement so when it's done it's done ! :) Need to get a start on this driving business!

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

EEEEEEeeeeek booked driving exam for 19th June and I need some lessons.
    I have been driving but Im afraid Ive picked up some bad habits.

Hopefully not though!

Im not in that catchment group where you had to have x amount of hours done in order to pass the test.

Is it possible to take lessons in your own car?

Im living in Rathmines and doing the exam in Rathgar

I reckon I will need 2 lessons (although you might be the better judge!) and an exam walk through aswell.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ashyash

I live in the Knocklyon area and I recently started learning how to drive. I'm not very happy with my current instructor so I think I'm going to change instructors once I've finished all my EDT's.
    Any recommendations for driving instructors in the Knocklyon area? I don't have a car so I'm entirely dependent on getting lessons to learn how to drive, not much opportunity to practice when you don't have a motor!
    I'm really eager to get going and would love an instructor that's relaxed, professional and reasonably priced. Willing to pay in and around 35 per lesson.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭StonedRaider

Female friend looking for a good driving instructor in Galway city. Tried a couple but they don't return her calls,so guessing they aren't reliable.
    It's her 3rd test coming up soon, any recommendations welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Idiopath

Hey am an extremely nervous driver in Cork City, looking for lessons in Automatic Car.. Possibly one week intensive course... Any recommendations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭Humour Me

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nervous driving instructor in the Dublin 6 area? Had a few lessons last year and the instructor seemed more interested in covering the EDT lesson in the hour than letting me get more confident before moving on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

hi, could anyone recommend an instructor in wicklow town area? very very nervous driver, total beginner (at 27!). will need to do the 12 edt lessons plus probably a few more. thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭danielgalway

Looking for driving instructors in galway city.
    Please PM names/ contact details.
    Any help is appreciated :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 YUYAXUAN

hi guys,

I need a instructor and I have no experience at all plus I am not native Irish....So patient instructor needed..I live in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭1997

Hi,very nervous driver on third attempt looking for an instructor in Carlow. Any reccomendations welcome,thks.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 my username

Hi all, looking for an instructor in the Dublin 6 area for EDT lessons. Any recommendations please PM me, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Hi, looking for an instructor for a couple of pretests in first week of July ahead of second attempt at test on 23rd. Am based in ashtown. PM me if available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭compgeek

To all those looking for a Driving Instructor in Galway, please PM me and I will send you back the details of my instructor.

They were great and very patient.

Compgeek.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭livemusic4life

Complete novice and somewhat nervous learner here on the northside of Cork City looking for a good driving instructor. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lin_Q

Hi all, beginner looking for an instructor in the Dublin 16 area and Rathgar driving test route for EDT lessons. Any recommendations please PM me, thanks a million in advance:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

I am looking for a driving instructor in Dublin south city. No EDT lessons needed. I have previous driving experience but it has been 6 years since I last drove. I have also failed the test previously.
    I need an instructor that is patient with nervous female drivers, gives detailed instruction, has a good pass rate and is reasonably priced.
    Please Pm me with details or recommendations. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Nervous driver here. Finished 12 EDT lessons but they were not enough. I need more lessons to go over stuff for the test. Anyone know of a patient instructor in the Blanchardstown area that does pre-test lessons for anxious students?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 pinecone

Hi, I am looking for an instructor that is incredibly affordable, charming, fun and available on the Dublin 2 area.

Advertisement