Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 marcino38

Hi all, just failed my driving exam :////, previous instructor wasn't great, I would appreciate any PMs with recommendations. I'm doing my test in Raheny.
    Cheers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Any recommendations for Limerick City? My second provisional is coming to an end and I havent been driving in about 2 years so need some practice before I try the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Bandage

Would be grateful for an instructor recommendation for the Dublin 2 area please. South city centre based near Grand Canal Dock and starting from scratch so would require someone who's patient. Thanks in advance,

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Anyone recommend an instructor in Tramore? It'd be for a total beginner and then if I liked them Id do my EDT lessons with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Mikeyalma

Is there any good mechanic in limerick need few things fixed for my car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 gsoyu

I am looking for a driving instructor in Dublin south city. I have no driving experience. I need an instructor that is patient with nervous inexperienced drivers, gives detailed instruction, has a good pass rate and is reasonably priced. Please Pm me with details or recommendations. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 arsenalia1414

Hi all does any one know of a very good instructor or driving school that covers naas? I did my driving test today failed i have applied straight away to do it again need to pass it this time after 3 unsuccessful attempts!! Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,172 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Driving instructor in sligo town..based and work out by Finisklin. So need one that can do weekends or after half 4.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 JoyOfGood

I would be very grateful if someone could please recommend an ADI in the Mullingar area.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anyanka

Hi

I'm looking for an instructor with a dual control automatic car in Meath
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for a driving instructor in the Galway City area.
    Please PM.
    Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 seanagh92

Hi,
    I've got my driving test coming up soon and was wondering if anyone had some recommendations for a good driving instructor in Navan.
    I've had some lessons in Kells already, but my test is in Navan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Footoo

Early 30's and learning to drive for the first time. Barely sat behind a wheel. Have some hang ups and anxiety about learning to drive so looking for a suitable instructor in Cork City area for September time.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

I'm a very nervous driver, I have 8 EDT lessons completed but that was back in October, didn't like my instructor so stopped completely and my beautiful car is getting rusty.

I am terrified of speed and traffic lanes. If anyone knows a nice calm driving instructor in Carrigaline/Cork could you please PM me the details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

Hello
    I am an old provisional holder, so I was not subject to the minimum lessons rule brought in.
    I am sitting my driving test (for the first time) on the 28th August.
    Can anyone recommend an instructor via pm with rates.
    Or if you have passed your test with someone can you give a recommendation :)

I reckon I would need two lessons. One to gauge how bad my habits are and to improve them, and the second as a pretest.
    Looking for lesson on Saturday 23rd August, the other on Wednesday evening 27th. Both in the Rathgar/Churchtown test area.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Westiebell

Hey Folks, I am looking for a driving instructor in Dublin South-Rathfarnham/Ballinteer/Dundrum. I have little or no driving experience and am extremely anxious and taking the plunge. I would like an instructor that is patient with nervous inexperienced drivers and gives detailed instruction. Would appreciate PM's with recommendations. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭mankteln

Hi,

Wondering if anyone knows of a good driving instructor in Buncrana, Donegal? Have done a fair few lessons in Dublin but looking for someone back home as my instructor's going to be away for a bit.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Die Bart Die

Looking for instructor for EDT lessons, complete beginner.

Near Kilnamanagh/Clondalkin Village.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Looking for an instructor in Dublin 8 area. Have my learner permit 7 years, marginally failed my test previously after not driving for 2 years and haven't driven since. Learner Permit is up in just over 3 months and fully intend on getting my full before then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Looking for an instructor for my girlfriend in the Finglas area. She finished the 12 EDT lessons and has the basics. Just still a bit nervous though. I'm out of the country for a few weeks so just wanted to sort out an instructor for maybe 2 or 3 lessons while i'm not there to bring her out.

PM any recommendations with rates. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 dardyl

Complete beginner looking for instructor in Clonmel or Waterford....any recommendations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

Absolute beginner in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Rosie5

Could someone please PM a good, patient driving instructor living in the Galway area who has an automatic car that I can take lessons in, many thanks. I have taken lessons before. But I'm still a bit nervous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

If someone could PM me a reasonably priced driving instructor for a total beginner in Bishopstown, Cork. Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭fiverfriday

Looking for a driving instructor in the Dublin 24 area please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ashyash

Hey, I'm looking for a driving instructor in the North Dublin area. I used to live in Knocklyon and started learning around those roads. I've done my 12 EDTs but I have a fair way to go! I live in Beaumont now so I'm looking for a relaxed and friendly driving instructor who knows the area and will be very patient with me! If anyone has any recommendations I'd really appreciate it :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Hey guys,

My girlfriend is looking for a driving instructor - we live in Dublin 4. We would ideally like someone who will teach her using my car, as this is what she'll be driving (hopefully) when she gets her full license. She's driven a little bit, mostly in industrial states and quite country roads, and IMO she's very careful, she just gets very nervous when traffic builds up. Would appreciate a PM, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Looking for Jeep and Trailer lessons in South Dublin. No experience with Jeep or Trailer so looking for someone who can teach me from scratch plus provide jeep and trailer for test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Limestone1

Anyone recommend driving instructor in the Deansgrange area ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

Hi all

Can anyone please recommend a driving instructor in North Dublin. I'll be doing the driving test in Finglas. I don't require EDT as I've had a learner permit since before that came in :o

Thanks

Advertisement