Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭LilyShame

Hi

Any recommendations for a driving instructor for some pretests/lessons for Raheny test route?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭EamoS

Hi all,

Looking for the cheapest EDT possible in the south Dublin area?

Please PM

Thanks so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Looking for a instructor for the Finglas Route, hopefully one with high availability

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

any good recomendations for a driving instructor in Tallaght, i have my test booked for there, but dont really know the area.

also, any idea how long the backlog is in the Tallaght testing center?

ive done the test in the past in another county so its the first time doing it in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

Hi all,

Looking for a good and patient driving instructor in the D15 area. Not necessarily the cheapest but someone who will give good clear instruction to an absolute beginner.

Cheers
    Little A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Plasmoid

Looking for a driving instructor in South Dublin, Dublin 18 area.
    Looking for lessons starting probably early January.

No requirement for EDT if that matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭kilclon

Looking for an instructor in Dublin 18 area. Any recommendations appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 katnis

Hi

I'm looking for a good driving instructor or driving school for the Monkstown/Dun Laoghaire area. It'd be great to get a recommendation, esp. for an instructor who doesn't mind a learner who can get a bit anxious.

I've seen a few schools online. I'd love to hear from someone who liked and learnt well from the instructor they had. I had a few lessons ages ago, have pretty much forgotten most of it so I'll be starting from beginners again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭prettyrestless

I would like recommendations for an instructor in the Douglas area in Co. Cork. Not too fussed about the cost. PM me please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭yayaitsme

Hi guys and gals,

If anyone knows a good instructor in Galway city could they please PM me

thanks

Yaya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭scrumqueen

Hi, I would be grateful for recommendations for driving instructors in the Blackrock / Booterstown / Dun Laoghaire Areas please. PM please.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Illeagle

Hi all,
    Looking for a driving instructor around killiney/stillorgan area to start feb? Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Phenetic

Looking for an instructor in the Dublin 8 area

Complete novice so any advice would be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Recommendation for Dublin 8 please. Thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭kilclon

Looking for an instructor in Dublin 18 area. Any recommendations appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Looking for an instructor in the Rochestown area of Cork. Brand new to all this so need someone who is patient and willing to help a newbie!

Sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Hello.
    Am looking for recommendation for Cork city please.
    My 17year old daughter has her test in fortnight, just needs a few lessons beforehand as she won't be home to drive until the test.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭davidlynchis

Looking for a driving instructor in Dublin 6W for my pregnant girlfriend. She is a really nervous driver so needs someone to help rather than shout. She needs to learn so she is mobile before July! Any recommendations appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

need an instructor for c1 and d1 licence driving lessons in cork/offaly that offer a good price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Looking for an instructor to take on for a few refresher lessons and hire out the car for the driving test. I have completely my 12 EDT lessons and I'm looking to do my test in Limerick as soon as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭capefear

Instructor needed for Dublin 2 area.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Hokuto

Hi, I am a learner driver awaiting confirmation on the date of my driving test. I am based on the Northside and I am a very nervous and panicky driver even after driving with a fully licensed driver ( Fear of driving but recognise that driving is a necessity where I live). Can anyone recommend an instructor / driving school because I am thinking of taking up extra lessons before my test. Will also consider intensive lessons. Thank you. Had to renew licence but of course would like to pass first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭kknitter

Hi,

I currently live in dublin 1, but would be moving soon. I have competed my EDT lessons, but I would like more practise in different areas. Hence looking for driving instructor for improvements.
    Coudl nayone please recommend someone? I have my own car and would be practising on that.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Seymour101

Anyone in Cork City area, near the city preferably, pm me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

Castletroy/Limerick - complete novice looking to start this month!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Shaun Plays Games

Wexford town please!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 whats_up

Very last minute but is anyone available tomorrow and next weekend? I want to do some pre-test revision, iron out any bad habits etc.

Will be doing the test in Finglas.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 scolarda

Hi,

I have my test in 3 weeks and need a good instructor for 1 or 2 pre-tests. Any recommendations for one that will let me use my car and meet me at my house in Greystones?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 itsme2015

Hi all, looking for a driving instructor in the dublin 6 area, can you PM me any recommendations? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Amica

Hi all, looking for a driving instructor in north county dublin - recommendations welcome! Thanks

Advertisement