Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Searching for a driving instructor? Post here *READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,496 ✭✭✭tigger123

Any recommendations for lessons in Dublin 2, 6, or 8? Total newb at this. Very nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Forty_two

Any recommendations for the Finglas or Dublin 11 area, please? I failed over a year ago and didn't get back on the horse at all, but I'm determined to pass in 2016.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Looking for an EDL instructor, Dublin 15. New (nervous) driver, have just passed my theory test. Long shot and not a deal-breaker but it would be awesome if they accepted part/full payment in one4all vouchers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

Hi, Looking for a recommendation for a driving instructor in the Rathgar D6 area. New driver. Thanks very much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,998 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

If you're based around the Drogheda/Navan/North Dublin area I can recommend an instructor.
    <SNIP>

I'm not in any way connected with him but found him to be an excellent instructor. I only learned how to drive in my late 30s so wanted someone who would be calming and helpful. He won't criticise you and allows you to recognise your own mistakes when you make them.

Just passed yesterday so he gets a thumbs up from me. PM for details.

Mod: Recommendations by PM only

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,998 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

My apologies, I didn't realise.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

I am looking for recommendations for the D17 area - Clarehall (home) and/or in Swords (work) for an instructor. Just passed my theory test and have not driven before. Looking for beginner lessons + 12 EDT lessons... possibly some lessons inbetween.

Please PM me. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

Pepp1989 wrote: »
    Hi, Looking for a recommendation for a driving instructor in the Rathgar D6 area. New driver. Thanks very much!

Can anyone at all help here? Would really appreciate a pm. There are quite a few options and money is very tight! Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tigermilk

Hi, could someone send me recommendations for a good instructor in Galway city? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

I'd be very grateful if someone could recommend the best driving instructor in the Navan area. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭playedalive

Hi guys. So I'm keeping an eye out for another instructor. I'm on my third learner permit and will need to sit a test. Thing is I am pretty much a beginner. I'm currently taking lessons and have taken a particular number with a certain instructor but I don't feel I clique with the instructor and the methods used. I'm a very nervous driver and need somebody who has great experience with this. Any recommendations would be great. I'm in Dublin 6W :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

You need to give your area^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation for an instructor for an automatic car, based in the North Wicklow area. Two complete beginners!

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭loriexxx

If anyone is looking for a really great driving instructor in Roscommon let me know, passed my driving test yesterday on the 1st attempt after less than a year driving. I can't recommend him highly enough so helpful, patient and good fun. He was so accommodating when it came to fitting me in for driving lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭bigmc23

as per title, please recommend if you can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Supes

Can anyone recommend someone to go to for an EDL in Drumcondra please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Supes

Can anyone recommend someone to go to for an EDT in Drumcondra please?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭bigmc23

Looking for a driving instructor who covers the d2 area, recommendations welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭kknitter

Could anyone please recommend instructor to practise around finglas test center. I can drive but test is another beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 powly

As per title. Needed for 12 EDT lessons. Please PM me. Note I am a recent graduate and not in work so price sensitive ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭quinney123

Hi all,

My girlfriend is looking to get a few driving lessons as her original instructor was a family friend and moved to Scotland so wondered if anyone had any good experiences with driving instructors near the donaghmede/raheny area?

Thanks
    Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Arleamaris

Hey guys,

Could anyone recommend a driving instructor in the Dublin North-Central area? I have absolutely no experience, so someone who can deal with complete beginners would be great. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AnBuachaill

Hey people,

Can anyone recommend a good driving instructor for my test which I have a date for in Talllaght? I am living in Rialto. I am free to do lessons from 20.00 Monday to Friday and from 13.00 Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks for any help

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Can anyone recommend a driving instructor around the D4 area? I had a couple lessons from a friend a few years ago but I'm basically back to being a beginner. Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gormo187

Hi All,

Looking for a good instructor in Dublin 2 to do a number of pretest lessons for the Finglas Test centre.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 frguru

Hi guys. Can anyone recommend a good instructor in Dublin 6 area. Have the test date coming up shortly in Churchtown and have a good bit to do 😢. Hoping to get a good few lessons beforehand.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 robfromkildimo

Looking for a good instructor to help me with my test in Finglas.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Vayda

Looking for an instructor for 12 EDT lessons in Dunshaughlin.

If anyone has a recommendation, would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Hi, looking for a good instructor to do pre-test lessons in Naas. I can drive but need tuned up for the test. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Hi,

I was just wondering if any of you had any advice for driving instructors around the Dublin 3 area? Any tips would be appreciated :)

Advertisement