Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

low fecking quests

Options
  • 03-04-2009 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right im trying to get a achievement reward but i need to do x ammount of quests in various places . the thing is i dont know where all the quests are.

i know ive to do some in ice crown . thundra , grizzley hills and one other zone i cant remember the name.

but my main problom is some quests are now gray and dont pop up on my mini map ?

dose anyone have a list of cords /locations of quest givers in the various aera's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

You can toggle the tracking to show low level quests. The same bit where you click "Find Minerals".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

get questhelper too if you need help on that side of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

that low quest option dosnt seem to work well. i never see any on my map.

i thought quest helper only works on quests that are in your quest log?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

For Boring Tundra and Grizzly hills try the walkthrough at www.wow-pro.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

The only quests that should be gray to you are Borean and Howling Fjord. Everywhere else, including Grizzly Hills are less than 10 lvls lower and you should see the ! marks.

Advertisement